For as long as I can remember, I have had severely dry, red cheeks. I look at all my friends and see that hey have cheeks that match their skin. Whenever I get embaressed my face lights up and I become even more embaressed. :$ When I exercise my cheeks flare up and whatnot. Sometimes, when I just look in the mirror, my cheeks flare up. Is there anyway to get my cheeks to skin color???

Also, the skin between my eyebrows is the same as my cheeks.

Hi there,
If I am not mistaking you are having skin problem that is called rosacea. This condition causes your skin on your face to turn red and in some cases you might even notice swelling and skin sores. Sometimes there can be acne as well. Now there are several things that you can do to get this condition under control, because there is no known cure for rosacea. You should avoid too much sun exposure and avoid hot weather activities. Also try to reduce stress as much as you can because stress has negative effect on this condition. Also spicy food will not help you with rosacea as well. I hope this helped.

Best wishes,
Marco