Look up petechiae

I have it too just like you

Maybe sun poisoning

It is blood pooling/puddling in your veins.  Sometimes it could be caused by a bad heart valve or blood clot preventing the blood from flowing properly, so it leaves bits of blood in your veins.  I had an MRI done on my legs to check the flow of blood to ensure there was no blockage.  Next step we will do an MRI on my spine to ensure no pinched nerve.  They can also do an MRI on the heart valves to nsure there is proper flow, no regurgitation of the valves.

I'd go to a different doctor if my doc said he/she didnt know.  This is a common problem, it is just detecting why which means you must go throug a series of testing to determine.

I can not believe this. I was also ignored by my doctors and I am freaking out. It has gotten so bad that I do not wear shorts or anything that shows my ankles and lower legs. went to dermatologist who said it was the elements. Funny guy!

HI ALLL,

i have this problem from last 6 to 7 years.. and the reason it started was i wore tight sandle and the very next day i noticed spots on feet. but my mistake i used that sandle regularly as i dint realize that its coz of sandles.. but till day i realized spots covered my whoe front feet.. i tried many medicenes but no use.. i showed up to dermotolagist she said its coz i wore tight sandle and my blood vessels the thin 1 got damaged and she said somthing i dnt exatly remember now.. it was tat iron and hemoblobine mix and reacted in blood vessel .. she said its not harmful .. it will go with period of time by it self even skin grafting will not b useful .. it usually becomes lighter bt not disappears fully....

so if any 1 gets remedy plz do share with us

faiza

i have the same thing...tiny red spots on shins and tops of feet. they have spread to the sides of my ankles now and seem to be clustering! up until now i have not had any problems with the rash, lately i've noticed a slight burning sensation in my feet. my doctors don't seem to be worried but the spots don't go away like they used to, they're spreading and clustering and now burning, they've never itched but who knows where it will go from here. maybe it's something new that they don't know about and it's hurting us more than they know! and yes my next step is to the dermatologist! sandie in NC

I have same thing. It's from volatile organic compounds accumulating near the floor and causing your skin on legs and feet to react. For me it is from formaldehyde exposure in new "green" LEED certified building not properly ventilated in work.

I too wore pants to cover it up thinking it was sun related. I am getting tested of formaldehyde antibodies.

I have same thing, burning sensation and prickles. It is from volatile organic compounds (VOCs) accumulating near the floor and causing your skin on legs and feet to react. For me it is from formaldehyde exposure in new "green" LEED certified building not properly ventilated in work. Formaldehyde exposure can come from the adhesives in your shoes, your mattress, carpets, wood floor varnish, and fabrics treated with formaldehyde. Aveeno anti-itch cream daily and green clay mask/wrap will detox VOCs from your skin and protect from further exposure. VOCs are dense and accumulate near the floor, so only your legs get exposed continuously. One thing you can test is if you have allergy to formaldehyde by testing for formaldehyde antibodies in your blood. Also formaldehyde releaser chemicals are in a lot of creams and lotions, so make sure you do not use them. Hope that helps.

My doctor told me it was red blood cells collecting there from sitting or standing still too much

i have the same thing and all the doctor will sqay is that it is to be exspected due to my past bloodclot condiction

i have the exact same thing and nobody knows what it is. Ive had these spots for 4 and a half years now and ive just kept getting more. Im kinda worryd because i cant find anything about it

I have the same problem...and my doctor told me that it happens due to my overweight and so the blood vessels bursts and so the blood spots occurs...so i need to reduce my weight.

Had this problem for the last year. I love to wear sandals, so it was a bother when they started appearing. Little red speckles, on the tops of my feet, and then around my ankles. Went to see my doctor, and after months of testing, figured out I have celiac disease. Every time I ate gluten filled products, it was triggering the spots to spread more, like a type of Petechia but not as severe. Soon these little devil spots started parading up my legs, and I had enough of my being sent from doctor to doctor. I went on a starvation period for 7 days, and noticed the spots began to wain. I slowly began to eat things like cheese, and other stuff I knew wouldn't be a problem. Gluten is in practically EVERYTHING, and even small amounts causes these spots to come back. They never itch, and never hurt, they're just like uglier freckles I learned that even eating a simple cracker with gluten, will make them come back the next day, in full force, as a small army of a dozen or so. If I eat something else gluten-ish, they multiply. If I don't, then they go away. Autoimmune diseases are so weird. If only my body would accept gluten, I wouldn't have these red specs every time I eat something gluten-filled. So yeah, it turns out it's a cause from Celiac Disease. Figured I had something wrong, always got acid reflux, and was misdiagnosed for years as a teen with Irritable Bowel Disease, etc. Shot version: Go awhile without eating gluten, check EVERY ingredient on everything. If the spots fade or go away completely, surprise, you've got Celiac Disease! Congrats, that means you can't eat half the foods you used to love. And now you get to be apart of the "Gluten Free" craze that organic nuts love. I never considered myself organic before. But now I'm forced to eat basically next to nothing, so I might as well be one like them too. I thank this "craze/fad diet" for opening the door to more grocery stores carrying gluten free stuff. I don't have to pay an arm & leg just to eat "special". And in return, I don't get visits from these unwanted speckles on my feet, ankles, and legs.