Brother, excuse my typo's. That is "having a hot shower"... not show. And there is no q in Dermatoligist lol.

Best answer!!!I think this is my cause. But the dr wouldn't consider it, just said it's nothing.

Look at pictures for Schamburg's disease and see if it fits.

My general practice doctor says it is blood staining. Poor circulation causes the blood to pool and the blood cells to leak into the skin and stain. He said it would go away if my circulation got better. He didn't give a time frame but I have read it can take several months to years depending on the severity. I have a desk job so he recommended moving my feet at least once an hour and to stop tucking my feet under me when I am sitting.

Look this up: Capillaritis

Look this up: Capillaritis

Thank you so much

I have had exactly the same issue. I don't know why but some of these socks suck ....

I have the same thing on my legs and feet and sometimes on back of my arms. My doctor also doesn't know what it is. Blood work all came back negative. Help.

No worries, they are tiny burst of capillaries from excessive use of the muscle. I suspect since Pokemon go they will become a top concern lol. They are harmless and will shed in 7-14 days like any other bruise or protein burst. I got this too shortly after I started jogging many years ago and that was what I found out.

Capillaritis look it up, I have had it since January. There is no cute for it, although compression stocking help. And it is also unknown to what causes it. As for me mine is inflamed all the time on legs and feet because I stand all day for work.

I have the same thing. I lost a leg in an accident so I wondered if this was from my leg taking the majority of my weight? But when I wear a shoe you can see the outline of it with these red dots. Wired!!! You

im 14 years old and there are some red dots on my legs and lots on the tops of my feet really worried have you found anything about it yet.

I have the same thing and I was told by my dermatologist that it is "capillaritis". It happens if you do excessive walking, change a medication, a reaction to a color in your medication or vitamin. It comes and goes and can last for years. No treatment for it. UGH ! Hope this helps.