koala I have vasculitis with the same red dots. it can also be a sign of pre diabetes. have your insulin levels checked. have you been on a course of steroids ie. prednisone. get a full rheumatology screen especially. ANA and P.Anca

I also have stabbing, trobbing ,can't touch them

Finally... So zinc deficiency?? That makes sence. I've been eating different lately. Thanks for posting .

I was told it was Shamburg's Purpura. Sometimes it is really bad like now with spots on front and back of my lower legs to my ankle. It is worse on my left leg. I too am self conscious about wearing capris . I was told if it became sore or itchy she would send me to a specialist for laser treatments but it doesn't bother me in that way.

How can we see when your photobucket is private?

Health Guru
If you read the date when that was posted it was 5 year ago so it probably wasn't private then.

I saw dr today have same thing on front of legs and few on top of my feet he diagnosed as folliculitus....

Well, I have like bruise or red rash under the skin on my feet and legs. I have them for 6 months now. Recently, I saw my dermatologist and she did biopsy on it. The report came out as of small inflammation in blood vessels and the blood is not circulating properly that' why I am getting those red rashes or bruises under the skin. The cause is unknown sometime it comes and goes. but I am a runner and I kept running into same shoes for 2 years. You are supposed to be changing your shoes every 6 months. In my case, I believe my bad shoes caused inflammation in my blood vessels. Hopefully, it helps everyone. Thank you

Its a aign of diabetes

I have the same,anyone find anything?

I might have the same thing but you photo is set to private

fleas in your house or at work

Yours sounds like symptoms of diabetes my dad has same pain says feels like someone poking at his feet with a cherry hot iron

I have the same thing its under the skin like a blood, its not itchy or hurt! I will have the spots and after 3 to 4 days its gone but then im having it everyday! I've been seeing a doctor and dermatologist ad even have a biopsy 7 years ago but still no answer. And until now i keep searching in the internet! Please if somebody knows what it is, kindly have a info and it will be very much appreciated! Thank u!

My legs started first, several months went by and it just continued to spread up my legs, around the waist up the sides of my back to my arms, slightly. It was awful, they would huddle in groups, form a line up into another group and so on.Totally embarrassing, I had to wear long pants and eventually long sleeve tops. I did go to my Doctor, he had no idea, a couple could be's. I went for the vascular testing and he says it was fine, I was sent to the dermatoligist and to my surprise... she gasped when she seen my legs and other areas of my body that was effected, that was reassuring. I am going into my 10th month of this, I was getting quit frustrated with it and not being able to identify it to treat it. 100 degrees I am out in pants and long sleeves. By this time I am getting the marks on the top and sides of my feet, now sandles are out. The Dermaqtoligist had no idea what it was, never had she seen such a severe outbreak like it before. There was some itching but not a lot and not always. Not bug bites, not nothing but there intruding on my body and my life. There were times they would fade to a discoloration, have a hot show, they were blood red, heat fuled their existance. I was given a cream, very thick cream called "HYDERm CR +1/4% M&C Compound" apply twice daily. It has been over 14 months now and the spots on the body are less, a discoloration in places and spots in others, fade and come back red and fade ..repeat. The spots are covered over the top and sides of both feet, they still remain the same. I have moved to to a different town and have my family Doctor back I started seeing 36 years ago. I am going to be starting all these things over agin, maybe get some answers, unforunately I was told by the other Doctor and Dermatoligist, we may never know. Good luck to us all.....