Ive always had irregular periods. my ex and I used to have unprotected sex all the time and I never conceived, kind of figured I was infertile. now with my new boyfriend, we have unprotected sex but this month I missed my period. I've always had an irregular period, like I said, that always come every month at different times, but I never go without. I've noticed that I've been peeing a lot more lately, i've little bit more moody, my boobs are a lil sore to the touch and the other day I slept for 12 hours after a good night sleep..i know these are signs of pregnancy...but ive been hoping to get pregnant for years...could this be my mind playing tricks or am I preg? Anyone have a similiar story? I dnt want to take the test to just be disappointed...

I dint have full sex wid my bf but nly had fingering about 2 months ago nd got periods 2 times after tht. Nd hvng periods early asusual nd till 6 dYs. M nt gtng ny othr indicates but nly acidity. Could i b pregnant plz reply fast.

okay so i have a question for anyone who knows um ok well i had my period twice last month which in between i had unprotected sex twice. he didn't go in me but he is known for "precum" and i was supposed to get my period three days ago and still haven't gotten it i'm never late im always on time and now  im not getting it at all do u think i could be pregnant I've been dealing with nausea headaches fatigue aches and everything else please help me out tell me what you think.  

I Am going Through something similar I'm not to regular but my ex bf & I have had unprotected sex I could remember & no pull out method or anything.. & i never concieved.. With my new bf I have also had unprotected sex & my last two periods have been very unusual.. When I get my periods they usually last from 5-7 days these past two months have only lasted 2 days max & it's not as heavy as they usually are & if it happened to stop it would come back & these two past months nothing.. Could I be pregnant..?

Um also looking for an answer...i had sex on march 15, 2013 but got my period a week after. Since then my period have came on time but during june my period did not come on but here it is july and now my period is on. What could be the problem

hi I am also normally regular had a normal period 3months ago then a lighter one the month after and now no period and 3 negative tests and a doctor that says over the phone im ot preggers but test agin in a week if still no period.

@Feliciaxx3...I know this was three years ago, but where you pregnant? I am having the same issues...have a test and all. Just don't want to be disappointed..

I am going through a similar situation..don't want to be disappointed. Where you pregnant?

it is quite impossible unless on special cases. this is because there is an implantation bleeding that occurs when conception happens and if you have not gotten that it is likely that you are not pregnant. so take a test and if it is positive then you know you are pregnant.

Hey I have the same problem the last time me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex was December since then my periods in Jan, feb, and March came but came but 3-5 days late and very irregular from my normal periods. This month I had no period at all not even a sign of one. I have taken two HPT both negative but I have never missed a period in my life. I don't have a doctor where I am currently. I'm so lost at this point. Could I be pregnant or could it be something wrong with me? I really need help.

I'm in the exact same position you were!! Did you get pregnant? I'm scared! I'm going on day 9 and no period!

Hello, I'm on the same boat. Did you end up pregnant?

Did you turn out you were pregnant? Im dealing with this right now

Hey, we're you able to find the answer to your question? Please let me know. Thanks

I'm dealing with the same thing! I'm 20!