It started with soreness in the back beneath my tongue like perhaps I had a sore or had accidentally bitten my tongue. Then my throat on the upper right side became sore to swallow and then the ear on the right side- deep inside felt pressure and pain. I think the tonsil may be slightly swollen, at least to touch on the outside of my throat feels hard and larger than the left side which the left side is normal with no pain. I have no fever. This is day two and I have been taking ibuprofen for the pain and have started taken Echinacea with Goldenseal  to boost my immune system. I am bathing the back of my tongue and throat with gargling peroxide followed by antiseptic mouth wash- not swallowing either. It seems to help with the soreness for a while. Only eating soft foods, yogurt and soup and drinking lots of water. I have not seen a doctor but if this is not better after day three I will go to the walk-in clinic to see if I need antibiotics. It is the beginning of Spring season in California but I do not usually have allergies. I did not have any cold or illness prior to the onset but had been on vacation in Puerto Rico and cruising the Virgin Islands 7 days before with about 8 hours of flying to get home- could I have picked up a virus from being in close contact with lots of people but like I said that was 7 days before I started feeling these symptoms. I also tried gargling with warm salt water and have smeared Vicks on the outside of my throat- the Vicks helped also with the sore throat for a while. Any one else have these symptoms and what have you tried to get well?

i have the same symptoms and all ur details match my condition.... if anyone knows plz help

What u have to do for this same disease plz help me