Hey everyone, I am obviously posting on seborrheic detmatitis. I've had crazy amounts of Dandruff for years went and got diagnosed with seborrheic detmatitis. That being said, I went from having pretty much a full crown of hair to a thinning crown of hair with this weird pattern almost overnight, obviously overnight is an exaggeration but it came on really fast. I was just wondering if anyone who has experienced hair loss from seborrheic detmatitis had something similar or if you would mind sharing your story and if, how, you recovered your hair and how long it took. Your time would mean a lot and I thank you advance for it.

Hi! I'm sorry to hear about your problem. I didn't have similar experience but I read that seborrheic dermatitis hair loss is temporary and when the skin inflammation reduces your hair should start growing again. You should consult your doctor who can prescribe you a treatment depending upon your problem and its severity. Take care.

hey... i have the same problem. have you recovered your hair back ? how long it will take... please reply !!