Ok, Guys and Girls,

This is a treatment that has been working for me for YEARS! Trust me...You can have the Seborrheic Dermatitis cleared up in 2 days maybe 3.

I have what many people have Seborrheic Dermatitis on the eyebrow..sometimes nose..seems to flare up during stressfull times or when Im about to go on a hot date :-)

The solution:
Use Neutrogena 2 in 1 daily control dandruff shampoo: Put this on in the rashes. Let is sit for 20 mins or longer. Then rinse.

--After you rinse it off, it will be stingy. Too soothe this, put Wondergro Pure Sulfur. This stuff is great bedcause the regular sulfur smells bad. This product smell pleasant. You should feel the pain go away, and it will allow you to go through the day with NO FLAKS!! Keep a little tube of this stuff when you are out in about just incase it dries up.

Do this regiment every day!! the final day, you will notice ALOT of flaking, dont be alarmed because the next day your skin will be back to normal, perfect.

You have to keep doing this daily, even when you dont see any Seborrheic Dermatitis...put the shampoo on the places that you usally have problems so it wont come back.

Ive dealt with this for years..works perfect, I dont get stressed when the Seborrheic Dermatitis comes back because I know it will be gone in a couple of days. You will be able to function during the day without being selfconscious.

You can thank me in a couple of days. BTW it works on your head too...you must leave it in for 20 minutes or longer.

Has anyone else tried this, and what were the results?

Where. Can u buy that wondergo sulfur at