Hello, forgive me if I'm vulgar and offend anyone but here is my question:

My girlfriend and I were having fun and she made me ejaculate from a ha****b. Not too long after, I didn't put on a condom and we started having sex. I kept pulling out to stop myself from cumming. I did not go to the washroom after I had cummed from the ha****b so I'm assuming some of the pre-cum had ejaculate in it. Also, when I had cummed i was laying down and some of the ejaculate was on my penis, and I cleaned up after though (with tissue).

We started having sex roughly an hour or so later, and I believe the ejaculate had already dried.

I know you are going to peg me as stupid for doing this.. but...

Is there a really high chance of her being pregnant?

There is of course a chance that your gf could be pregnant. It is always important to use a condom - even if you are planning on withdrawing your penis prior to ejaculation. As you mention, you often have pre-cum prior to ejaculation, which can also contain sperm. How long was it since your gf's last period. Her most fertile time will be about 14 days from the start of her last period. If this occurred within the last couple of days it would be worth your gf seeing her doctor for emergency contraception (the pill). This can be taken upto 72 hours from the event. I hope this helps. Please let me know how you get on. John