whenever i shave my legs(as gross as this sounds) i get whiteheads, red rashes, itchiness, and i dont get a clean shave. and i just changed my razor. HELP?

Try shaving in the direction the hair grows, instead of against it. (like downwards) also, there's this great brand of shaving cream called EOS (Evolution of Shaving), and it makes my irritation/whiteheads/razor burn become a lot milder. Also, maybe try nair or veet hair removal cream. Or maybe even waxing. Also, try exfoliating your skin before and/or after shaving (but be careful not to irritate any ingrown hairs/razor bumps you already have). Also, this brand of lotion from Bath and Body works called shea, cashmere, and silk works really well on razor bumps once you do have them (at least for me anyways), or maybe vaseline too..

hope this helps (:

shaving your legs with cream could avoid hurting yourself and also some red rashes. Also shaving it against the direction of where the hair is growing. Remember every time you shave your legs, do it without hurting your skin so much.