I am 10 weeks pregnant and still have normal sexual life. Last time when I had sex with my husband I noticed some blood, but more like spotting. Should I worry about that? Is it safe to be sexually active, I mean, can it cause miscarriage? Please post.

Sexual activities do not lead to miscarriage. It is not unusual to have spotting after intercourse because of increased blood supply in vaginal and cervical walls that can break during intercourse. After 12th week, miscarriages are not very likely to happen. You should certainly ask your gyn about this because it can indicate some other problems that should be prevented on time. Hope that helped.

Spotting in early pregnancy is okay SOMETIMES. If its a lot of blood go to th ER. You can miscarry anytime during a pregnancy. But if your healthy and stay upto date on your obgyn visits and take your prenantals you will be fine. My friend just lost her baby at 7months. Came out a normal baby. They don't know why. So it can happen.