I quickly found out I am highly allergic to memory foam. I had a horrible rash from cheek around my neck to the other cheek within a few days of sleeping on my new pillows. It took a couple of rounds of prednisone (which caused even more reaction of its own). I sent the pillows back. Take a minute and read up on it. You may decide you don’t want to sleep on memory foam pillows either because of the chemicals they even met when warmed through use.

I have slept on a tempurpedic for 4 years now. It was given to me by a family member. 6 months ago i started to itch on my forearms, back, neck and belly. I told my dermatologist about it, she dismissed it as "Nerves". Last night it came to me that maybe it was the mattress. After reading about all the problems i am convinced that the mattress is the culprit. I will sleep in the guest bedroom for a couple of weeks to verify. I will try and update the results.

Any type of foam locks in sweat and mites in its cells in tennis shoes it causes your feet to stink and many diseases

New Member
Same thing here! We just got a tempurpedic a week ago and I started with a few itchy bumps on night 2 and now I'm covered in itchy red bumps. I was convinced we had some kind of bed bugs but my husband has no bites and we've torn our house apart looking for bugs but no signs at all! Now I'm thinking I have an allergy to my bed!

New Member
Same thing here! Did you ever figure it out?