***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed
i found this!! i had the same problem and went to the doctors but this helps

I am 20, almost 21 and have gotten blackheads on my breast as well. I was always too embarrassed to tell anyone but I found this thread. It seems like a majority of us are in the same age range, maybe it has to do with our hormones? I dont know. The thing that I dont get, is I dont really have back or face acne/blackheads.

Hey girls- I am 23 with the same issue since puberty. I noticed in a lot of posts that some girls are really insecure about it. I actually have a birthmark on one of my nipples, and my boyfriend doesn't mind that, or has even noticed that I have the blackheads. I also tend to break out in places where my bra rubs throughout the day, and also in the very center in between my breasts. He's never mentioned it, and even if I decided to point it out, I don't think he'd care. Don't let it bring you down, ladies. It's just skin.

In answer to the initial post, I use a deep cleaning astringent (make sure it is for sensitive skin!) on a cotton ball and apply it everytime I am finished showering. It keeps the blackheads from getting dark and noticable, not to mention that it cleans the pore and removes some of the bacteria over time. If you use a good one, it wont dry out your skin, but if it does, you can use a REALLY SMALL dab of moisturizer to combat the dryness.

Unfortunately, this condition just happens with some girls, and that really stinks. But if you find someone who really loves you for you, it wont matter if you have blackheads on your boobs. lol Hope I helped someone, somewhere. :-)

Im so glad i read this! i literally thought i was the only person who would have it, my skin on my chest and breasts etc makes me feel horrible but i feel better and more posisitve about getting it sorted now! and dont pick at it, i have scars and i wish i could go back in time and not of touched it at all!

i have had this for a couple of months now, and i don't know what it is. like i have been squeezing them all the time and stuff comes out but the whiteheads never remove, and its really unattractive to look at. i have been putting clearasil on it when I'm in the shower. do you have any ideas of what i should do because the clearasils not working...

I am a 16 year old girl and I get these things really really bad. I try not to pick at them, but they are EVERYWHERE. I also get the same (general idea) on my legs, mostly around my thighs. I have been told by doctors that the ones on my legs are 'ingrown hairs' but I don't normally shave up in that area (because there is no hair there). So, I don't believe that that is the case. I've tried facial creams for acne on my chest, I've used Proactive, I've used facial soaps and soaps that reduce oils, but it just doesn't work. I've even picked at the blackheads on my chest and then used a washcloth to put rubbing alcohol on to dry it out, and that hasn't worked, either. My step-dad told me today that I should probably go and see a dermatologist. I wouldn't consider the blackheads 'small' however. I would say that they are about the size as a strawberry seed. When I pick them, too, they scab over, and if they don't, then often times a black, sliver-like, thing is inside.

It feels really good to know that I'm not the only one with symtoms like this.

Wow! It is such a relief to know that i am not the only girl who is suffering from chest acne. I have acne on my shoulders, chest, back, face and now my stomach :(
i am a 22 year old girl, i have like over a dozen of whiteheads on my chest that just won't fade away. i have had acne since i was 13 and its only getting worse, i guess because I'm constantly picking at my skin. Not good. I just really hope that we can find a cure to this plague because honestly it is ruining my life emotionally and psychologically. I'm fed up with acne. Ive gone to the dermatologist to address my face acne but not my body acne because I'm embarrassed about it. Hopefully it goes away soon because i can deal with this carp anymore. its detrimental. 

OMG this is the first time I have actually googled this, I am 33 year old and I started getting pimples on my neck and back and shoulders at around 13 years of age, I had to give up ballet and swimming club and most sports with uniforms that were revealing, it then spread to my lower back, chest, inbetween my breasts and my upper arms, neck, face etc.  It is truely embarrasing and I have scratched numerous times so I have scars, even raised scars that look like moles sometimes.  I can never wear anything low cut or backless, even singlets, swimwear etc.  I have been alone in this prison for years not even telling best mates or my mum.  I am now a single parent to a 4 year old and I hope he never gets this affliction.  I notice the pores in my breasts are all clogged and I get pimples under my breasts and between my breasts, also on my neck, throat and chin, on the back of my kneck and sometimes on my scalp.  I used proactive once just on my face and it worked really well but have never found out why and how to stop it on the rest of my body.  I don't have a sex life and I don't have boyfriends and practically loathe summer when it is so hot and stuck in my prison of unrevealing clothes.  It really is like being in a prison of your own skin when you cannot find help for it or know how to heal it without spending hundreds and thousands on treatment.  I have even started getting ingrowns and blackheads on my tummy and between my thighs where they rub.  My pores on my face are quite large and I notice that my mum and my mums family have this skin but so far I think I am the only one in the family that has has severe skin problems, my dads side have lovely skin.  My mother never had acne etc but her sister did.  It is a horrible affliction to have and for so many years it has ruled my life in what I wear every day of my life and I can't or won't take my son to the pools if I have to get in with him etc.

Hi I'm only 12 but I suffer from blackheads on my cheast and breasts. I have tried so hard to get rid of them but nothing seems To work . I would tell my mum but she died 3 months ago. I feel like I'm on my own. i get depressed and I can never wear normal T-shirts. If anyone knows how to get rid of them please help, I would be very grateful :'(

Just squeeze it. It will be red for about 10 minutes. But after that it will go back to normal. It will take a couple of days of this to get all the gunk out of it, but after a week, you'll barly know it was there. Trust me, just pop it.

There is no cream that will or can remove blackheads. Blackheads have to be manually removed. If you can't do it on your own, see a doctor or licensed skin care expert and ask for their help.

If you aren't SURE what it is, see your doctor!

I too have this problem. However, I have used the Neutrogena’s Body Clear Body Wash with salicylic acid for a few months now and my black heads gradually started to clear up. This was recommended to me by my dermatologist who told me I had keratosis pilaris.

It's gentle enough on my skin so I do not break out with dry skin, and  I tend to leave it on before I rinse off for about a minute or so (aka, it does not feel like my skin is burning).

Hey dont be depressed just go to derma maybe u need accutane! Smile :)
also benzoil peroxide uts a ver good method pro inflamatory.

I'm fourteen and I've had blackheads and the odd whiteheads on my breasts and shoulders/back area for a couple of years. At first I was worried and as I swim competively it was nearly impossible to cover them. A few of my friends at swimming art a year or two younger and they asked me if I got it as they did too so we assumed it was due to the amount of chlorine we were exposed to and the fact they were hard to wash in public showers but its really helpful knowing its not just is that gets them.

I have been dealing with the blackheads on my breasts for over a year now. I'm 18 and have never allowed anyone to see me shirtless because I'm so embarrassed. I don't wear swimsuits or low-cut shirts, and have never told anyone about this. It's comforting to know there are other people with the same problem. I just wish I could find a way to get rid of them- nothing I have tried has helped. I'm too embarrassed to even tell my mom or visit a dermatologist. :-(