I use dial antibacterial soap. And it clears my acne up on my face! And around my chest area. I have the same problem with my pores but I don't think it's because of the soap. I'm 16 and have had this problem even before I started using antibacterial soap.

Really great and helpful advice... Thanks!

Did you ever find out

I just want to reach out to everyone on this page and tell you that you're not alone. I've been picking and grabbing at these things since I was in middle school. Now I have terrible scarring and my doctor has tried to tell me I've developed OCD because it's so hard for me to stop picking at the black/white heads once I've started. I've finally made it over a month w/o picking and see great changes but still super self-conscious. I recommend dating someone who sees past the external. Homemade calendula oil with a safflower oil base has helped aid in the healing assisted with witchhazel after the shower. I don't use any fancy soaps or lotions on my chest. I also know that taking a burock root tincture might assist with the back acne and butt acne because usually those are tied with liver dysfunction and burdock root helps cleanse blocked up processes in the liver.

i'm 16, and unfortunately "blessed" with a size of 34G/32H. of course this means i've got more surface area for acne to pop up, and my OCD makes it so hard not to pick ): i'll definitely try what you guys have suggested and i've got my fingers crossed that it'll help!!

Talk to your mum, all the women in my family have blackheads caused by hormone imblance. Unfortunately my hormone issues also caused me to be childless. Stop letting blackheads rule your life. Swim and be active with your babe. Don't hide a day longer, your life is worth more than that.

Did you ever get this sorted? I have the same problem had it for years and it's getting me down nothing seems to get rid of it :(

I know you posted this over a year but it sounds more like a boil! I have the same problem with the large pores on my breasts but never boils there, but I know it's possible. It's the sweat glands

You should apply heat and try to get it to come to a complete head, add more heat until it bursts. I always have to go get mine cut and drained though.

I hate how breasts are supposed to be soo perfect and attractive. I inherited large pores and large breasts. I turn 20 in April and I hate my size 38DD boobs. They have stretch marks, minimal scarring, and huge pores that attract dirt like magnets. My breasts invited my back and shoulders to the acne party so now I have to use an acne regimen almost daily. I use the 3 step clean and clear wash, astringent and the lotion. That system helps a little.

I just found out though that drinking milk really irritates my acne as well as cranberry pills to fend off UTIs. I just bought a carton of almond milk and I'm going to see if that helps! Having a spouse that loves you no matter what really helps, he even helps my put the lotion on my back. Ultimately you have to love you for you. And don't be afraid to tell your family and friends, because most likely they have some sort of same problem.

If it helps at all Ana, the scars formed from the blackheads that are raised are known as keloid scars and are due to an over production of scar tissue after injury- or in your case, a blackhead! Seek help from a dermatologist and they should advise either a steroid cream or a bout of laser therapy to combat the scarring.

I'm 37 years old and have dealt with this all my life. Antibiotics have helped but it always comes back. I have found turning the shower to cold water before I get out helps close the pores so they don't get AS clogged. I like to stay away from antibiotics unless really needed.

I am 25 I have really bad breast acne at least that's what the doc says it is it's really painful at times an the cream the doc prescribe don't work, you are in my family breast cancer is strong amount the women an so every pain or pump like acne I feel terrifys me, I just want to get rid of it..

.I have circulation issues with both legs my calves and they itch so bad I scratch till I bleed. There are black heads there, my shoulders, ankles, breasts,back even my scalp and neck

How are you doing these days?
I'm so so sorry to hear about your mom.

Are you referring to what looks like strawberry leg spots like when you shave your legs over time Nd you have the clogged pores?