I HAVE GATHERED THIS INFORMATION FROM VARIOUS SOURCES OVER THE INTERNET AS I FOUND TOO MANY CONFLICTING ARTICLES. I HAVE COMPILED AND EXPANDED UPON ITS INFORMATION, DRAWN FROM MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCES.

I AM NOT A DOCTOR, SCIENTIST OR DERMATOLOGIST AND YOU FOLLOW THIS INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN RISK!  I AM SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN SUFFERING WITH VISIBLE FACE PORES FOR OVER 12 YEARS AND I AM CONTINIOUSLY LOOKING FOR BETTER SOLUTIONS TO MANAGE THEM. THROUGH DEALING WITH THIS PROBLEM, I HAVE TESTED HUNDREAS OF PRODUCTS / REGIEMS AND WANTED TO SHERE THE CONCLUSIONS I FOUND WITH YOU.

I HAVE MADE THIS WEBSITE AVAILBLE TO YOU - THE SUFFER – YOU ARE NOT ALONE!  AND I AM SURE, AFTER READING FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU WILL BE ON YOUR WAY TO MANAGING YOUR FACE PORES SO THEY ARE NOT IN CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE!

MY EXPERIENCE

Dealing with large face pores is the most horrible affliction... I am now my twelfth year in dealing with large face pores of the T-Zone area. In most recent times I had started to become recluse and avoiding contact with people because i didn’t want them to see my face. It was only in the last 4 years they had worsened and become larger and more noticeable, which led me to finding a more lasting solution to reduce their appearance. As  you already know, coping with face pores is the most frustrating experience as they seem to have a mind of their own, being clogged and pronounced one minute and clear and almost non-existent the next. In the past I tried almost every type of product and regime but to no avail. Sometimes i paid for help from a dermatologist but I always found that it produced no lasting solution and it led me on to even more expensive products and complicated regimes. I eventually got tired of trying these exhaustive and expensive treatments and begun to find simple and cheap solutions to the problem. I thought... If can make the solution cheap and easy, this problem will not control my life the way is has. Since i found a solution, my problem is now not a huge issue, my skin looks good and i feel better about it. Although still slightly visible, my pores are better managed, always clear and not so irritable/unpredictable.

I hope use can use this information to your benefit and hopefully you have found this information at the beginning of your quest for better skin.

WHAT ARE PORES?

Pores are small openings of hair follicles on the skin, within them are microscopic oil (sebum) producing pockets called sebaceous glands, which function to lubricate the skin and keep it supple. Typically, people with oily skin tend to have enlarged pores. Theses larger types of pores are most likely to get clogged with dead skin cells, dirt and bacteria thus, becoming even more noticeable. Pores of the face are largely found around the T-Zone area; nose, cheeks and chin where there is the greatest concentration of sebaceous glands.

Dirt and oil on your face collect around your pores like leaves and debris collect around a storm drain. When those pores get clogged, it creates a pile-up of oil and dead skin cells in the follicle. Soon, bacteria make their way to the blockage and the growth in bacteria causes inflammation etc.

The sad fact is you can’t get rid of your pores, they are a part of you genetic makeup but you can cleanse and care for your skin in ways that make pores less visible. Once you have figured out your specific and definitive skincare regime you can minimise their behaviour and appearance.

HOW TO MAKE PORES LESS VISABLE

I have tried and tested all types of solutions and techniques in the past to try and understand and minimise my pores. It has led me into a great understanding of them and a very simple skin regime to follow.

Firstly, lets dispel some common techniques you may have tried; Squeezing, poking and rubbing the blocked pores, doesn't help matters one bit and will only irritate and enlarge the size of your pores. The less you can touch your face/pores the better, as you will be adding bacteria and dirt with every contact. Really think about how much you touch your face and also what your hands come in contact with on a daily basis. With this in mind, start a new lifestyle regime of sanitation, buy some antibacterial products and condition yourself to always live clean.

You are what you eat. So make sure you have a good and balanced diet with not too much fatty/oily or surgery foods. Also make sure you are taking some useful supplements which help supports skin health. B Complex,C,E Zinc and Omega oils 3 and 6. Not having the proper balance of oils within the body can trigger excess oil production. Ensure that you are eating the proper amount of omega-3 and omega-6 fats. Also, if you do not supplement your fat you will produce a worse version of sebum which appears more waxy and unpleasant.

Make sure you have plenty of exercise or some opportunities to sweat, perhaps in a sauna or hot bath (if you're lazy), it will flush out your skin. Shower or bath regularly and massage your skin while its hot it will stimulate any oils and bring them the surface. Don’t forget to lock your skin afterwards with really cold water!

Cleansing products bought over the counter will not have the strength to tackle your problem, because what is required to give you lasting effects would be considered unsafe for genral sale. You will need to make you own cleansing solution of Salicylic acid. Salicylic acid is one of the most important treatments for your skin, it’s an exfoliant that can break down oil and unclogs pores. It can be found in many over the counter goods, probably ones you already have in your bathroom cabinet. Salicylic acid increases cell turnover. This makes the skin grow faster increasing collagen production, filling in indentations in the skin and making it less “floppy.”

What Is Salicylic Acid?
There is only one beta hydroxy acid - salicylic acid. The main difference between alpha hydroxy acids and beta hydroxy acid is their lipid (oil) solubility. Alpha hydroxy acids are water soluble only, while beta hydroxy acid is lipid (oil) soluble. This means that beta hydroxy acid is able to penetrate into the pore which contains sebum and exfoliate the dead skin cells that are built up inside the pore. Because of this difference in properties, beta hydroxy acid is better used on oily skin with clogged pores. In a nutshell AHAs exfoliate the surface of the skin. BHAs exfoliate the surface and down inside the pores.

The chemical gets its name from the Latin term for willow trees, salix, because it was first made from a complex carbohydrate found in willow bark. Like its chemical cousin aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid), salicylic acid can stimulate circulation, in this case, it can stimulate circulation of oil out of pores. Also like aspirin, it can relieve inflammation and redness.
.

Buy Salicylic Acid Powder from Ebay click here

Too much salicylic acid can burn the skin and dry it out. Too little salicylic acid won’t clean out your pores. Most over the counter products use as little as 0.5%, but you really need to be using a solution closer to 3% concentration. There are plenty of methods to make the solution over the internet but i prefer to use a readymade one that is already formulated for the problem in-hand and will naturally dissolve the acid powder.  Use Johnson & Johnson’s Blackhead Clearing Cleanser, it already has about 0.5% of salicylic acid in it, so all you will need to do to a 250ml standard bottle is top it up with around 4.2grms of salicylic acid powder. Everyone’s skin will be different and you will need to do some experimenting to find your right concentration. You will know when your solution is too much as it will start to dry your face out.  You will need to use this solution morning and night, apply it on your face with with a cotton pad and leave on the face for about 30 seconds before wiping then, washing it off with very cold water, use some toilet paper to dab your face dry.

Lastly, i recommend Nivea’s Q10 Anti-Wrinkle, Pore Perfecting face moisturiser; it really is a superb product. Before applying, dab a little water onto your face so as to lock in some moisture. This will need to be applied after your cleansing solution; only a lemon pip sized amount is necessary.

Melanoma will not show up in a Comprehensive Blood Count or CMP. You really should have it looked at if it is an irregular shape, has any type of odd texture or has been there for several months or longer. You may have skin cancer.

Did you drink the supplement liquid silica or pat or rub on skin around your nose?
"Eidon liquid silica"

If you gently poke it with a needle all the puss will come out

you may have black dark spots

i have EXACTLY rhe same problem and try to sratch them out like you said then pull with tweezers but it dosnt work feels like there gone but there not, ive tryed face peels and dosnt do a thing someone told me to use tooth past.- nope! i really wish there was a simple anwser! someone please help :)

Jo Jo, If the soap your mom bought actually cleaned out those pores, the pores would appear to be larger. Keep using the soap, and don't squeeze! It's tough to resist emptying those pores manually, but I've learned the hard way that if you can manage not to squeeze for as long as a year, the glands the release deposits into the pores will slow down the production, and, consequently, your less-swollen pores will appear to be smaller. Use the soap. Use an oil-free daily moisturizer, such as Cetaphil which is available in most pharmacies, and resist squeezing. Large pores ... lesser problem? Well, your pores are enlarged, right now, but you can change the appearance. Both problems really are the same. If you visit a dermatologist, you may be prescribed something that speeds the recovery process, but, by conscientiously cleansing, moisturizing, and resisting the urge to squeeze you may be able to DO IT YOURSELF. :-)

Usually to avoid big pores, I always use toner and moisturizer every night. In my experience when your face is always moisturize, you can hardly see those pores in your face.

TRy Dr, bronners citrus Castile soap followed By pure aloe vers, and calamine lotion every other day

any pore 'filler', including face powders will only increase the size of your pores so be careful!! …they'll work for a while, then BOOM, your pores will be even larger than before, trust me I have HUGE pores and this happened to me. Acid peels are the best and juicing to keep our colon clear -- it will help with the amount of grease being pumped out of the skin on your face. Also, look into CO2 laser or IPL Good luck! :)

Thank you, Brilliant post!!!

Have you tried collagen supplements?I did and it helps a little. it wont close the pores but they are less noticeable.

Dr Brant`s Pores No More is a waste of money. it does nothing save your money.. rubbish product and so expensive

Hi, blackhead and white head picking up by pressure resulting into large pores ,suggested to apply exfoliate  creams which is best to clean your pores like AHA or salicylic creams. If pore is too deep then cosmetic procedure be beneficial  for reduction in pore.

I had a red bump on the side of my nose too that wouldn't go away. It turned out to be a benign form of skin cancer and I had to have it removed by a plastic surgeon which left a scar. See a dermatologist asap.