so i have large pores on my nose which inevitably turn into blemishes how do i minimize my pores?

The best thing you can do is make sure that you rinse yourself with cold water and be sure to use makeup to cover the pores. That is the best that you can do to minimize the effects. Does that help?

yes i got cover up today actually so we will see how that goes
thanks hun : )

also you can see that you visit your beautician and do some facial treatment. There are various treatments for face which can be very helpful. For example I have problems with red marks on my face so one facial treatment during one month is really helpful.

My beautician says that proper care of the face is essential in all problematic cases so maybe it would be wise to see is there some way to change your current habits to improve the situation with the pores.

Make up will cover up the pores but eventually you will need to take off make up and face your image in the mirror.