I like cycling very much. I have many friends who cycle with me. We have been hanging out together for some time. Our “gang” has expanded and there are some 20 members now. We had some discussion the other day. Two of my friends claim that cycling is better than sex. What do you think is cycling better than sex?

Hi Thor,

You can get a high, like a "runners high" from any strenuous activity.  That may be what they're experiencing.

Then again, they may be experiencing ED as a result of their bike seat compressing their perineum and damaging the nerves and arteries to the penis.

Just a thought.

My answer is straight; nothing beats sex! Period. However, it is my opinion. Of course, your friends don’t have to think the same way. But I guess they haven’t been enjoying it as often as they can or haven’t met the right woman. Otherwise they wouldn’t be talking like this. In my opinion it is the ultimate pleasure and nothing comes even close to it. Your friends may have had bad experience with women so they don’t find sex to be so satisfying. I have two gorgeous neighbors who may change their mind.

No, it is not.

That's nonsense. Maybe your friends have never had sex :) Because they apparently don't know what are they saying.