I've a chronic allergy with the stuffy nose, difficulty in swallowing. But these days I started to feel soreness in my throat that becomes less sorely when I drink warm tea with honey, or gargle with salt and water. I've searched in Google and all the answers suggest one thing "Throat Cancer". I want to go and visit the doctor and do some check ups but I'm really afraid that it turns out to be cancer.
So please need your help if anyone having the same condition that rest little when you drink particular stuff or when you gargle and want to know if this soreness is due to the chronic allergy that I've Thank you.

I’m quite sure you can put your mind at ease about your throat – chances are your throat just got infected. Are your tonsils swollen? Doctor will probably just give you some antibiotic and it will go away. I know that because I keep getting throat infections since I was a kid and it last for a few days until you start with antibiotic. Then it completely goes away. Keep in mind that google would probably suggest you cancer for whatever body part or organ you entered. Don’t be afraid, it’s not throat cancer and go see a doctor to get an antibiotic.

Thanx for the reply. I'll definitely go and visit a doctor. It's just that most of my friends told me it might be cancer and searching in Google just made it worse. Well anyway, Thanx a lot, I really feel some kind of relif now. :-D :-D :-D :-D