it has been 8 months - I am still numb, still have uncomfortable pain, and my belly still looks like i am about 7 months pregnant. the doctor says it has to be from something else (another illness, etc) because her procedure looks good to her.

I would go get a second opinion. I don't think you should still be feeling numbness and pain. Go for a third opinion, too, if you need to.

It's been about a year and a half since mine, and I don't feel well.
I have discomfort in my abdomen.
Do you have a sort of itchy feeling under your skin?
It's the worst for me.
I didn't expect it to be this way, I had high hopes.

Hello there,

in my opinion something went wrong during your procedure! My mother had abdominoplasty last year and she has fully recovered after two months! I know that her doctor told that this is very fast recovery but I simply can't believe that you have problems and discomfort months after the surgery!

Also I agree that you should go and ask for second and even third opinion and after this surgery, if you have been following instructions provided by your doctor, you should be having flat belly and stomach like a pregnant woman!

I hope that you will resolve your problem and keep us posted.