I JUST today felt one on My upper lip (right side) it doesn't hurt, but, I instantly got worried!!

i had the same thing but i got to diging with some twezers and actually pulled out a little white rock. what is this and has anyone found an awnser yet?

I'm a little scary I have it to

Did anyone ever find out what this was? !

Mine is the same, can't find anything about what it actually is though.

At first I thought I was the only one, finding out more and more people are showing up with this strange hard floating ball in their lip, the more Im finding out about this here is what Im finding
the medical community has about 30 different diagnoses, mostly because its new, people didn't have this 15 years ago, Im finding circles of people who strongly believe its alien to this world, kind of like a tracker you would put on an animal to study its habits.

me too i noticed there's a small circular lump in the left side of my lip idk where did this thing came from.

Yes, myself also, I now recently feel a small lump above my upper left lip or below that side nostril rather.. I need to see a skin or maxillofacial Doctor soon

Me too dude it's probably cancer

LOOOL

Same dude ot feels like a little ball

I got the same thing and mines is on my lower lip also i be playing around with it like giving it a massage and it goes away fir awhile then comes back and ive been wanting to pop it but am scared that it would come back wrose wtf is this sh*t?

My top lip has a big lump it could be Cancer

I was told by my dentist to see a surgeon.