Does anybody knows if it is possible having sunburn edema-for that is what I was told to have these days. I have got sunburned my legs so terribly that they have swell pretty badly and I was explained that this condition is known as sunburn edema so what should I be doing now with this? I mean when this swelling would retire and this burning sensation is practically driving me crazy-what is the best treatment for sunburn edema anyway? Thank!

Yes there is sunburn edema condition and that is what you probably have right now according to what you have described-so it looks pretty much like your leg skin swelled practically and it basically means that some toxins have been released so you may also get some fever and to avoid that take 2 aspirin tablets every 4 hours up to the next 6 days. If your sunburn is serious it would be wise you go see a doc just to check upon this sunburn edema-how serious it is for you might even get some meds prescribed just to reduce those sunburn edema symptoms.