Have you gotten any solution or relief yet? Please see the post I just made. Thanks.

Since my work is physical, I would like to ask if your diagnosis was the result of some sort of work related or otherwise physical injury? Also, what doctor (specialist) did you see that came to the conclusion of the nerve compression. I feel this is a realistic diagnosis (for me) because of the radiating pain into my left arm. If you can elaborate, I would be very appreciative.

Hi! Hope by now you are sorted. Just to reply - I am currently going through the same symptoms and are undergoing tests right now so let me know how things have been for you. Sheila

you might check into thoracic outlet syndrome...it can be caused by something like what happened to your c-spine, and the swelling and difficulty with arms are symptoms of that. I don't know about your other symptoms.

I so understand the way you are feeling. The same thing happens all the time with me. The doctor nine times out of ten says 'I'm sorry, I don't have any answers Mrs B'...........I wonder why I bother to go to them a tall..one asked me why I 'always have to have an answer to my aches and pains'.....after a few weeks of thinking about this I saw him at a checkup and told him why. Because, 25 years ago they sent he to have a painkilling injection into my spine for an ongoing excruciating pain in my leg. I refused the injection on the table,went home,contacted BUPA and within hours of seeing a consultant, was told that I had 3 large masses, one had penetrated my spinal canal!!!
Obviously I had serious surgery to remove them resulting in my being disabled.
I still have multiple medical problems and have no faith whatsoever in the doctors, I look things up online.
It may not help you diagnose what is wrong but will help reassure your mind as to what it is not...just cancel things out.
I have a swelling in my shoulder..in the superclavicular fossa...also one in my upper right arm...I had an ultra sound and they say it's a Lipoma...which has got larger recently and I am going to keep an eye on it as I don't want it to get too big before they do something about it.
Some time ago I too had severe chest pain and. Thought I was having a heart attack...it turned out I had inflammation of the rib age...can't think what it's called at the moment. It was very painful I remember.
Like you my little finger on my right hand is turning in and several of my joints are often painful but I put it down to my age as I am 73 years old. I know that if you have too much Uric acid in your blood it can make your joints ache,but a blood test should pick that up.
I'm sure you are not a hypochondriac at all and you are quite right we know our own bodies best, there's no pain like your own pain and I wonder whether you are also like me in the respect that I have a very low pain threshold....I feel pain when perhaps someone else wouldn't, my husband is a sportsman and hardly ever feels pain at all....lucky him eh ???
All the best to you, don't get too despondent, you are not alone in your feeling this way.

I am hoping some of you on this post still find responses as a while ago active.
I have the majority of these symptoms... both side clavical soft swelling, severe cervical pain and issues, lumpy problem lymph nodes, sweats, rhinositis, weakness, dashing to mid neck, fatigue AND RIGHT SIDE ONLY THYROD GLAND (anyone with the same would love to message) and a pituitary microadenoma.
Have any of you improved, diagnosed, worsened etc...or more info??? Please let me know, worried sick!!

Debbie, any answers to your problem. Please share.

Hello! I get the swollen, golf size swelling on the left side above my clavicle. Mine comes and goes. Does yours come and go? Thank you!

Since 2011, I don't see a lot of progress in this area, but I know what makes sense, vs. bad medicine. I had one doc tell me it was "fat" I decided she didn't need to practice medicine anymore. I have had scans out the wazoo, as well as autoimmune issues. While in the process of trying to change heart meds, I noted the arteries were aching. I have carotid artery disease, and now have what seems to be inflamed arteries in the neck near the bifucation- I know my internal distal carotid is twisted or per the report "tortuous" which affects velocity- one other thing that has been confirmed is a hyperdynamic left ventricle, with an ejection fraction of 88%- absurdly high. The doctors response to the report was unacceptable- all he saw was by my own doing I was able to reduce plaque in my carotid. I'm tired of the very limited and over priced ways and means of doctors in the US. Most couldn't think outside the box if you paid them. I've had these issues for a few years, and this much I know- my health is NOT improving. You can teach a doctor to use technology, but you can't make her/him think.

Have you been to an endocrinologist? I have read multiple articles that say supraclavicular swelling can be attributed to Cushings Syndrome (adrenal problems could explain abdominal pain) or Cusihing's Disease.

i have the same symptoms on my left neck. it was diagnosed as Angiolipoma by doctors and they told to leave it out but it is a silent killer. i dont know what to do. it is also increasing in size. always it wont be visible. but sometimes people ask

Did anyone get relief from the swelling in the subclavian fosse? It's been a long time. Mine just started 4 weeks ago and it followed a huge cold and a 16 hour flight which cause my ear canal to invert. I thought maybe it was that but seeing all these posts worries me.

Did your swelling ever go away?

Hi major sergeant. Just curious. Mine does the same your. Comes and goes. Any answers?

Does anyone have a diagnosis for this? This is crazy. I have the same bilateral swelling and now my neck burns.