Still no diagnosis for me. Same thing and sometimes I wonder if it has to do with my posture. I work from home all day and sometimes my neck burns from improper posture. Why does no one ever update their status so we can at least help each other get some type of update. Colleen

So actually going to an oncologist today to see if they know anything. I will certainly post what I find out. Colleen

Strange,I I was just released from the hospital yesterday,a bad bout with Shingles!!! The scars are there(horrible) but the pain in the area above the collarbone is excruciating!!it feels like it's stretching my neck! Now it has swelled up and feels like there is fluid in there.The pain radiates down the side of my neck to my shoulder, up my neck near my ear I just made an appointment with my Dr.(i'm so scared!!)This all happened with my shingles,

Wow! so many people with my problem!! Let's see if it's the same ! Mine is at the end of my collarbone leading to my neck!!right in that notch. But I have the Shingles!! and the swelling and fluid appeared with the severe pain,after the scabs fell off!! The area is so painful you won't believe!!
P

Are you kidding me!! I thought I had written that reply!! It sounds just like me!! I had to read it twice!! except I wasn't in the Hospital!!!! My symptoms exactly!! I'm calling my Dr. tomorrow!! Strange!!

I myself has been dealing with the same issues over the past 6 years, swollen bilateral supraclavicular fossae. Did ultrasound, biopsy, mri conclusion fatty tissues. In 2017 they have gotten bigger, no pain just feels tight when in a standing position, laying down it' feels like gel and not noticeable. Not sure what to make of it anymore. Wish everyone all the best.