hello

I am 28 years old and sexually active

About 8 weeks ago my right testicle started to ache a little (no redness, heat etc... also,once or twice over the past 8 weeks it feels like it my whole scrotum that aches... it doenst last long), its not hugely painful but noticeable. I went to the doctors and was told it was normal... he didn't even check. So i went back to another doctor and he thought it was a urine infection and put me on tropofloxican (spelling!) for 3 days, the test results came back negative so I went back again and was told it was epididytimus and was put on cipro for 5 days (in that 5 days it stung when i pee'd, but only for one day.. then that went), in that days it seemed to get better (although this could just be my imagination and the fact i was preoccupied on other things). I went back and was told to leave it alone because sometimes it takes a few weeks for the pain to subside after an infection. I did that but went back to another doctor a few weeks ago (i moved city) and he sent me for blood tests, a scan and a round of STD tests. The scan was fine (testicles and kidney), the std tests came back fine and there was nothing wrong with the blood tests either.

So..... about 2 weeks ago i started getting a little ache in my penis and now after i pee it kinda stings, the ache is mainly in the head but sometimes feels like its in the tube (not sure what to call it!). The ache in the testicle is still there but not as noticebale because my penis now hurts!

So. I went back to the doctor a few days ago who murmerred about chronic epididytimus or a cyst and said he thought the penis pain and testicle pain was unrelated... but he didnt even look! I also think I have a yeast infection as the head of my penis is a bit blotchy but that clears up quickly if I use canesten... again he didnt check. He then said to come back in 8-10 weeks and then they may do some form of skin tests! Im ignoring that but am getting increasingly worried as to what is wrong! I read somewhere it may be a bladder issue that causes both testicle and penis pain. I also read that chronic epididytimus tends not to have any other symptons than testicle pain, which is what i had. until my penis started hurting. I have also read this (Urethritis may be associated with other infectious syndromes such as epididymitis, orchitis, prostatitis, proctitis, Reiter syndrome, iritis, pneumonia, otitis media, or urinary tract infection.) could it be that?

EDIT - it was also mentioned by the guys at the std clinic it could be refereed pain as i had no other syptoms and couldnt put my finger on excatly where the pain was... but then the kidney scan was fine so maybe that rules that out, could it be from my bladder?

Anyway, any help or tips would be great so that when i see the doctor again i can put them to him. Also as i dont have stds, no urine infection, where did this come from!?

im incredibly worried about this and it really is affecting my everyday life!

Please help!

Cheers

anyone?

could it just be thrush thats causng the pian in my penis?!

please help

I am not sure but I have the same symptoms as you! I have also been tested for everything except herpes but the doc said I would not have discomfort like this for 5 weeks from Herpes plus I would have seen some sort of raised bumps by now.

My pain seems to travel between scrotum and base of penis to tip of penis. Also have some slight burning once and a while around head but that lasts for only a few seconds and disappears.

Any insight would be great!

I have the same symptoms and have had the same problems with diagnosis - including having been to a urologist.....

my doc thinks its probably thrush, and although canastan seems to help with the blotchyness (which comes and goes), it doesnt help with the pain in the tube or the testicles..... anyone????

Think I have the same thing too. Definitely having problems getting it diagnosed. I initially had pain under the foreskin around the base of the head but it's hard to tell if that's coming from inside the shaft or not. Then I got pain in the tip of my penis and in both testicles. Sometimes it's really bad other times I barely notice it. Just finished a two week course of doxycycline which doesn't seem to have done anything. I'm sexually active (well, not at the moment cos the doctor told me not to) but am in a long term relationship and neither of us has ever had sex with anyone else so I don't really see how it can be related to an STD. Really want to get to the bottom of this also.

After hard rubbing (painful actually) at a strip club, I awoke the next day to a very sore penis and itchy/burning scrotum. Additionally, the head of my penis (at the opening) burned a little.

I am certain (I even called the girl) that there was no penetrative sex, but I feel there could have been some skin on skin contact (but probably not vaginal). I did get beat up pretty bad, so some bruising was noticable on my penis.

So, I go to the Dr. and they say my Urine is clean and that from my symptoms it appears I have Epididymitis as one of these tubes seemed inflamed. They are testing for Gonarehea and Chlamydia and I'll get the results back in the next day or two. They also put me on Zpack (two pills first day) and Cipro (2 pills a day for 7 days).

My question is, if they don't find any STD, what in the world is this? Bruised scrotum and slight burning on tip of penis? Could it be from the rough activity? Also, when standing it feels much better, sitting for long periods of time really make it hurt/burn worse.

STD tests came back negative. Pain has subsided a bit, still taking the remaining course of Cipro even though they say I don't have the two types that they thought I might.

Guess it was just the rough lap dance that bruised and contorted my privates. Last time I'm playing that game.

Hopefully the posters in this topic get notifications of replies to the topic. I'n new to this forum and I couldn't see any way of sending a private message to other members.

About two weeks ago I began to get pain in my left testicle, and at times radiating into the left side of the groin area. Not agony, but painful enough. It would be there for an hour or two then gone for a while then back. After few days I started getting pain in my penis, and the pain would seem to alternate between the two i.e when my left testicle and that area was in pain, the penis would be fine and vice versa. The pain in the penis feels like it's in the whole shaft at times, at other times just at the opening. Then soon after there was day where I needed to go urinate very often, even though I hadn't drank much. So I visited my GP, he made the assumption of a urinary tract infection and put me on a course of antiobiotics (amoxcicyllin), which gave no relief. I went back after the week with a urine sample, hed did a quick anaylisi there and then, and it showed nothing. I underwent an ultrasound on the left testicle a couple of days ago, and the sonographer said that bllod flow was fine, and that he didn't see anything else worrying. I'm waiting to hear back from the consultant neurologist. I'm not sexually active and haven't been for a over a year, and before that was in a long-term relationship, no it's not and STD. I would be very grateful if the original posters on this topic (or anyone for that matter) could reply or pm me with advice, and also the outcome for those guys who posted originally. Fairly worried at this stage, I've checked symptoms of various conditions of the prostate, testicles, penis, bladder and kidney, but haven't found anything that matches these symptoms.

Thanks in advance

I have had testicle pain on and off for a year. Along with this pain comes and goes pain in almost every muscle from the lower back down to my feet. I feel this daily.
I have tested neg on two blood tests for herpes but herpes is known for generating false negatives. I did have a couple of lesions on the buttocks on two occasions. All of this because of saliva exposed to the penis
( shaft ) I think this means it must be a skin virus. Thus herpes or hpv.
More likely herpes as it is known to cause muscle aches.

Wow, I have the exact same thing as you guys but specifically for me I have a tingling feeling on the penis head, it feels like it is moving on its own sometimes around in a circle a little, an occasional dull ache in the groin area, a little pain with peeing but really more discomfort then pain and little if any discharge or unusual colors, odors, or sores. The discomfort only started in the last five days for me. I am recently again sexually active after many years of being celibate, but only orally and by hand by the girl. She hurt me a little when she jerked on the shaft a while back, so I am starting to think maybe we all have some nerve damage from rough treatment instead of an STD and for those without a partner, it definitely sounds like you hurt yourself by maybe masturbating. If you remember any incidents like that, post it. We'll get to the bottom of this.

I am going to go to the doctor to check it out, but all those failed treatments you guys got, if the tests come back negative, I will know it is something else. The girl says she hasn't been sexually active in two years, but she could be lying. Two things though you guys should be aware of though. The girl can be faithful to you and still diseased for years from STDs she got in the past! If they touch themselves in the vagina or you do and then touch you or you touch yourself and even if you don't penetrate the girl, you can still get STDs from them because the bacteria can survive for over a half an hour outside the body for some STDs! Don't think just vaginal penetration is necessary to transmit STDs. I thought I was careful and pretty angry that I got something, but I think it could be some type of nerve thing perhaps or a coincidental UTI possibly infected from her mouth?

Guys, I HATE to be the bearer of bad news...

I had the same situation as all of you. No symptoms, in a dedicated relationship, etc. I have been to several doctors and specialists, including a urologist. You guys are showing signs of asymptomatic herpes.
THIS DOES NOT MEAN ANYBODY CHEATED ON YOU.

You could have had herpes lying dormant in your own body from the saliva from the girl who gave you your first blowjob. You could have gotten it from kissing that random girl at a frat party, had it lay dormant under your skin cells, then kissed your girlfriend years later, only to have her go down on you or you go down on her, and BAM, its dormant herpes on your penis time.

70% of people with it don't show symptoms and don't know they have it.
They sensitive or aching skin around the head, the tip of penis being sore or really sensitive, the pain in the urethra that feels like a urinary tract infection, the constant ache in the testicles, and what feels like a swollen prostate, mabe even with some anal sensitivity/swelling that makes bowel movements literally a pain the ass? DOCTORS DONT AUTOMATICALLY TEST FOR HERPES. They have to put a cotton swab down your urethra and twist it around, it doesnt feel nice.

Herpes is spread skin to skin, not just sexually, and it is ALWAYS active, but it can lie dormant for years or forever, and a certain diet high in arginine, and HIGH stress can cause it to start showing symptoms.......

They say that there isn't a cure, and that it can be beat, but f**k THAT. There is no cure for cancer, and people can rid their body of cancer, so I am going to f*****g try. I am trying the ACID/ALKALINE diet. Viruses feed on acid in the blood, so I am giving up alcohol, cigarettes, caffeine, chocolate, and all women until I give this a real shot. I don't care if takes me two years of discipline.

The best way to get rid of acid in the body is Respiration/Perspiration/Urination/Defecation. I'm doing the P90X workout plan, I'm eating a large alkaline green salad everyday, staying away from foods with arginine, and NO DRINKING. It ain't easy, but it's only been a couple of months or so. If I do enough sweating and moving and eating right, I think I will be able to drink in the future as long as I stay disciplined.

I'm saving up for a FIR sauna (a good one costs about $2K in the US), but I think it will be worth every damn penny. I might buy an Alkaline water filter (which is another 2K I have to save up for) but damn, even if I don't succeed, I will finally be the healthiest I've ever been in my whole damn life. If anybody has any questions about why I am deciding on any of these things, or needs info, I will check back for replies tomorrow!

HEY GUYS!!!!!

Just found this! Sorry if I alarmed anyone too much with that last post, but if your symptoms more closely align with PROSTATITIS then this random website I just happened upon seems right on the money.

best website I've seen hands down

**edited by moderator***web addresses not allowed

Uh, I don't know but I have an ache in my testies and the left side of my penis. It feels like the gland. But sometimes I get the feeling of being kicked it the balls in my stomach (but not really bad)

I stopped doing exercise (mostly running) and just relax for a few days. The next time I ran, it went away but the next day I ran again and it hurts now.

No idea whats happening...

Uh I have this pain too (testicles) but also side of penis. It happens when I run, and I stopped running for a couple days, it stopped for a bit. But the next day it came back.

One of my friends said it might be inigual hernia (displacement of lower intestine into groin and testicle area) but I don't feel a lump.

But it aches pretty bad when I run.

HAVE HAD THIS ALSO FOR OVER TWO YEARS. I KNOW IT IS SEXUALLY RELATED BECAUSE I FELT IT TRAVEL INTO THE PENIS. DOCTORS DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR BECAUSE THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE. IT IS SOMETHING NEW. THEY NEED TO START READING THESE FORUMS AND TAKE SOME TYPE OF ACTION TESTING ALL OF US.