I have been depressed for awhile now, i do smoke marijuana and am probably going to start taking wellbutrin or zoloft soon. If i smoke 2 or 3 days out of the week would this have significant side effects while mixing a low doseage of the antidepressant and the marijuana?

There is no definitive scientific answer.  Low doses of combined medication should not have adverse effects, however, most doctors advise against using both (cannabis and an anti-depressant). 

Effectively, they would cancel each other out, meaning your seratonin levels MAY deplete if using both.  I would advise not smoking weed if you go on an anti-depressant.  Consuming both is simply a risk you are willing to take in order to continue a habit.

Personally, I have smoked marijuana 3-4 times per day for over ten years, I also have been on 300g of Wellburtrin daily for 9 months.  Other than my lungs probably not in great shape due to all the smoking, I am healthy, athletic, active, and have had no ill effects, the wellbutrin has made a noticeable positive difference in my life.  You would never know by meeting me that I am depressed or a pot smoker.

I do not recommend this combo but the fact of the matter is you are taking a risk as everyone reacts differently.