i have throat infection and i have fever around 102.6 and doctor said it is badly affected and gave me antibiotic i took medicine now i have no fever but i cant eat anything i have swelling in my mouth gum and i cant even eat anything just can take milk if i try to eat a tiny part of anything fruit meal etc i feel severe pain in my heart i again consulted to doctor but he gave me gastric syrup and said it will be alright but when i took syrup then feel good and again eat anything again pain starts in my heart and inflamed stomach... any suggestions i am worried about this.

Antibiotics are powerful, but they need time to work properly, especially when dealing with serious infections. Healing in such cases may take up to several weeks. Allow a few days for your medications to work, avoid solid foods and try to ingest as much soups and liquids as you can stomach. If in a couple of days you do not see improvement, or your symptoms worsen, contact a doctor again.

I can just take cold milk

Jesus, I feel you. When I had tonsillitis last year, I couldn't swallow for a week. Add honey (if you are not allergic) to your milk. Try cold cocoa. Broth, while cold, may be not too tasty to put it mildly, but it will put some calories into you.