I am 25 years old, ive recently got checked at a free STD clinic & I was worried of having HIV & other sorts of stds.I did urine tests, blood work etc. I became ecstatic when the Dr. Told me I was negative for everything, but though all those she did not mention herpes. Even tho she checked my Penis, I did not have an "outbreak" of what I felt was herpes or fungus at the time. I did however have a small purple ish rash type spot on the side of my leg that itched and was close to my genitalia which could have been a part of what was on my penis. She gave me cream and she gave me confidence that it was jock itch. I figured athletes foot I would scratch with my hand skin to skin, and I would also masterbate so I figured it could be that as well. The cream hasnt worked, Ive done tremendous research & viewed many photos. I feel like it can be anything, but I'm hopeless and scared that it might be herpes. I'm a smart man, but I feel like i wouldn't want to live if I had herpes, please help me. Please! ;,( God bless

When you begin to have sex your body begins to change because the hormones in your body or frequently changing