Jeff

Read a couple of my posts if you can find them. Try not to jump off at 2mgs. Break that up even more and take 1mg and then go down to just a couple crumbs. it tricks your brain when you get the little taste of it in your mouth. Even space out the doses with a day in between if you can. Like go down to 4 then 2 then 1 then crumbs, then dont take any the following day, and if the day after that you feel like you must have some just break off some crumbs under your tongue. Worked for me.

best of luck,
Big$$$

thanks a lot for the advice. i think im going to do it as you recommend. i've been on 4mg last night and then i took 4mg just now again. i, thank god, still haven't experienced any serious withdrawals. it's been nearly 3 weeks since i stopped taking methadone and 1 week since I took any oxycodone.

my main concern is that the methadone MAY still be in my system - so when I stop taking the suboxone, I fear I might experience methadone withdrawals, even though it's weeks since I took it. does anyone know whether or not I will go through any methadone withdrawals when I stop taking suboxone? like many others, i've realized its split 50/50 on whether peopel go through suboxone withdrawals - some get them and some don't. all i know is that the shorter i'm on suboxone, the better, so i'm going to try to get off asap. if anyone could please answer my questions or give me your feedback i'd greatly appreciate it. thanks.

methadone is non detectable in the body after 7days since last dosage.withdrawals start usually after 24hours and are just a little longer lasting than heroin i.e peak at 3days however as they tail off t6he withdrawals go and come one day you think that they are gone next day they come back but your safe you wont get methadone withdrawals now. The advice about breaking the tablets are correct wean yourself down to 0.4mcg then break the tablet its like landing a plane the slower and gentler you do it the better. can i say something i am reading from non-uk people suboxone is just an non injectable subutex or is meant to be. i read one guy who started detoxing on 24mg that is rediculas who gave the poor girl that advice 24mg of subutex or suboxone is far to high to contemplate detox.im on 15mls of methadone and away to detox rapidly as i havent been on it for more than 3months. subutex is great for detox just get on or down to smallest dose possible then break the tablets.,good luck to all