Hi, when I finally managed to stop smoking I realized that I have new troubles to deal with like weight gain, feeling exhausted, stressed. So, after all maybe I really need it to feel good, although it is not good for health.

Hi, I know it’s not easy to adjust to whole new way of life without cigarettes. First big issue, is weight gain, it is extremely important for every woman. I learned again how to eat smaller portions and don’t feel hungry. Specially, if you have family history of heart disease or high blood pressure, lung cancer or any other respiratory system disorder. I propose you to reconsider all the benefits you will have from quitting the bad habit and you will be reassured to go on. It would be advisable to join some group for quitting smoking and get additional psychological help. However, it really is worth it to keep up with not smoking and preserve good health for years to come.

it's simple, find a substitute. weither it be jogging, picking up a musical instrument, or whatever floats your boat, it will keep your mind occupied and your body in tune.

Well to some people it can not be that easy to fin a new thing that is interesting. Some just stick to things they have done before, and can't let go from that one. Off course your suggestion is good and it works for many people, some just can't make up their mind.
Did you have some experience with this?