I am 40, had a tubal ligation 10 years ago. The week after my period I was having very painful lower left abdominal pain for a couple of days. That has now subsided, just slightly tenderness, but I have been experiencing morning nausea for the past 6 or 7 days, it clears up by noon, and slight vaginal discharge. Severe morning sickness has always been an early sign of pregnancy for me with my other 4 children. I'm not due to have my period until around Feb. 10th. What else, besides pregnancy, could this be?

I had my tubes tied almost 4 years ago and I also have been experiencing nausea for about a month, actually getting sick some mornings. I am also having the pain in my lower abdomen and my period is completely off track, sometimes having a cycle as long as 60 days long. I am having trouble finding any info on this subject!! Any input is appreciated.