Hello. I'm 24 year old female and today I scheduled my self trip to the sea and 10 days vacation in a month period. I'm planning to go with my boyfriend. Only problem is that in these last couple of winter months I have gained almost 15 pounds and I need some quick solution for fast weight loss.
I have watched on the internet some facts about several diets and it is really complicated for me to choose any of these because they all claim they can free me from my extra pounds in record period.
Is there anybody out there who knows more about this and who could recommend me some quick solution for my problem?

Hello. I had the chance to talk with several nutritionists about this problem and I will tell you what they have told me.
For always, people were interested to find out for some ultimate way to loose their pounds healthy but in some record period.
Granted, no one wants to workout and eat right and get their results slowly, but- you should ask your self is healthy fast weight loss really possible? I have read in one medical journal the fact that, the right amount of weight that the average person should hope and try to lose a week when eating and working out correctly is something like 1 or 2 pounds a week. So, if you are planning to loose healthy 15-20 pounds in month period- forgot about it!

:D