OK... I'm a 40+ male with a healthy sex drive. I find myself in the predicament that my wife's vibrator gets more action than I do. I try making myself more available, take more showers than needed and drop hints regularly but to no avail. I am aware that her vibrator is getting used because of where she keeps her toys. My sex drive is high and I would want to have sex as much as every other day but I seem to only get attention maybe once a week or once every two weeks. I'm starting to get angry, confused, and moreover frustrated.

While we have a very communicative relationship, I can't seem find the right words to speak to her about this directly because I don't want to hurt her feelings. I'm not happy with this situation and am looking for alternative ways to make my feelings known without making her feel bad or feel that I think she is purposely neglecting my needs.

Also... I would like some advice on how to convince her to be the instigator more often. I would like her to initiate lovemaking/foreplay/etc.... being the instigator 98% of the time I sometimes feel that I'm being pushy but it also makes me feel unwanted. These feelings are multiplied when my advances are either not taken seriously or refused because of "I'm too tired" or "maybe tomorrow"

Looking for substantial suggestions on a new direction to follow... opinions and ideas are greatly appreciated.

G

mgrafixo wrote:

G