hey guys im 15 and i have pretty bad paranoia. i always feel like someone is planning to rob my house, or i feel like my friends talk behind my back, and wen im high it gets worse. sometimes i feel like something REALLY BIG is gona happen with our country and the government like get into another world war. i know this sounds messsed up and all but idk wut to do. this doesnt hapen all the time though but sometimes it SUCKS. im not crazy, i have friends, not depresed i dont relly no wut triggers it but it sux baddly. ive always considered myself a lay back type of person im not the type of kid who starts fights or anythin. and it used to be ALOT worse. its gotten better but i want it gone completly. is ther anything i can do to help this/?

I'm going out on a limb here and saying that you use marijuana, by your screen name.

Guess what one of the side effects is? Yup, paranoia.

Try cutting back and see what happens.

where u from buddy?

regards,

Gil