I too am experiencing these symptoms. It is now 2:50am and I have been continuously been vomiting. I've vomited about 5 times. I am pretty much just dry heaving( sorry if I spelled that wrong) but the last time just now I was vomiting a yellow almost urine like bitter liquid... I'm glad to know there are others. If you can help me with a diagnosis I have vomiting, fever, cough, diarea, and a head and stomach ache... Please respond.

I am pregnant and is throwing up green fluids what might that be

i had the same situation with my son and it ended up being acid reflux. he is on 1 prevacid pill each day and hasnt vomited in a year.

Anthony,

I had a friend who recently discovered he had celiac disease, or at least couldnt process gluten, and he was having severe stomach pain, more severe cases can have vomiting because of gluten, mostly found in wheat and other grains. You could try going on a gluten free diet and see if that helps

you people are useless doesn't anyone know whats going on, and its not the food i eat because i do eat that organic c**p and still i get theses same symptoms only its gotten to the point with me that now i'm vomiting Brown mucus rather then white or yellow like it started out this has gone on for 4 months now and i don't have time to see a doctor

calling people useless is not a smart thing to do when they are just truing to help by giving examples of their symptoms so you know you aren't alone and others are giving opinions based on first hand knowledge ... They are Trying to help, so either get your cheap butt to the doctor or do you think that even if someone told you exactly what your problem is that you will be miraculously cured? NO...you will need to go to the doctor. That being said... Have you considered that you may be allergic to something? I was very sick for years. Coughing discolored mucus every morning, no energy, vomiting bile.IT got so bad that I wished I were dead.I would cough or puke so hard for so long some days that I would rupture something in my throat and it would add a little blood to the mix...that terrified me. It would go away whenever I stayed somewhere other than home. It turns out I was allergic to my pets and there was an unknown mold problem with the house I was in also. I've heard of people who smoke going through the same symptoms...turns out that they were allergic to cigarettes. It usually built up over night and was the worst in the mornings from everything building up over night and that would start the vomiting and coughing.

Any regular pukers out there, get your gallbladders tested, and then RETEST them!
I had colic as a baby, and was a World Class Puker for my entire life...literally, not a month of my life passed without
an episode of vomiting somewhere, or everywhere, as it were!
At the age of 31, after YEARS of chronic, non-specific abdominal pain and countless exploratory surgeries,
(in the reproductive organs, which produced no signs of illness or disease), a trip to the ER with a full fledged 
gallbladder attack on, a doc I knew ordered an ultrasound of my gallbladder...
it was 8 1/2 lbs, dead on one side and gangrened on the other and was just about to rupture.
If it had, due to it's size and degree of decay, it would have killed me.
I had emergency surgery and the surgeon said it popped so easily when he removed it, a simple stumble
could have caused it to burst inside of me, and all that infection, bile, and stones would have flooded
my abdominal cavity and started to digest my organs.
It is NOT NORMAL to vomit on a regular basis.
Something is wrong, whether it is reflux or gall stones or whatever, it needs to be checked!
This could have killed me, and with all the medical attention I had, there is no reason why it shouldn't have been found
sooner.
If you vomit, a lot, and frequently see bile, see a specialist, or go to an ER and tell anyone who will listen that you'd like
gallbladder disease and stones ruled out, (I had both).
Good luck to all, and feel better to anyone who's ailing!

I'm vomiting yellow mucus. I think this is because i'm sniffing too much. Three days ago i have a headache, chills i was really cold and i was projectile vomiting. All my symptoms came down to a migraine. But 2 days later i gave out yellow vomit and i had a bad throat at the time so it hurt when i was sick. I have lots of phlegm (flem) My yellow vomit was described as smiley. 

for the mommy with the child throwing up every single day for three years, go see a pediatric gastroenterologist.  My oldest daughter did this for six years, we went to half a dozen doctors and FINALLY, it was discovered that she had a severe dairy allergy.  And I mean severe.  The majority of foods people eat contain some sort of dairy product, i.e. eggs, cheese, milk, etc.  She was immediately switched to a dairy free diet -- lactose-free milk, vegetables, red meat with no fillers, fruit.  I had to watch everything, read every label before I bought something.  It was nuts.  She has thankfully outgrown the allergy, but she remains lactose intolerant.  Another side effect is that she now suffers from GERD, has bouts with heartburn, and has a fear of vomiting.  Now my youngest (age 10) is starting to vomit on a nearly daily basis, has no fever, no diarrhea, no appetite and a "tight" cramping near the belly button.  the cramping starts just a few minutes before the vomiting.  all she throws up is clear stuff.  she has no appetite since yesterday morning, so i think her tummy is empty.  she's not even keeping water down.  she just spent a week with her dad, and i wonder now if she may have a gluten intolerance. 

I totally agree with your stance and how our foods are so enhanced with chemical treatments that it is detrimental to our bodies, especially children suffer the most since they have been also vaccinated too much every since being an infant. I make home cooked meals and I also make sure my daughter never drinks soday. Fast Food is out of the question, yet even foods shopped in the super market, including fruits and vegetables are sprayed with chemicals. It is so important to wash them before eating. My daughter also throws up white mucus every couple of months or so. It just happened this morning again, and I can assure you it's not the food she's eaten last night for dinner, since it was all healthy including a beautiful salad with dark green leaves. She does not have a cold right now, so I cannot even say it's from exess mucus that may have caught up in her system over night. She complained about a tummty ache, and she threw-up. I am having thoughts of may be a long term cause due to a vaccination that she had to have in order to enter into Kindergarden four years ago. It was the one against chicken pocks, rubbella etc...... I had the biggest argument with her father that time. Public Schools cannot ban a child from participating just because we exert our right to personal freedom and to NOT let Big Pharma make us more sick by using humans as guinea-pigs for their new drug experiaments. I will keep on googling more information about throwing up mucus. It never happened to me. Then again I belong to an older generation who hasn't been vaccinated for every petty stuff! I am slender and at good health for my age, which I find sad that myself as a 40year old has more energy than our teenagers and twens of today! ~ The last place I'd consult is a hospital; they are like car-garages..... you go in with one problem, think it's fixed and a few days or weeks down the road a new problem occurs, and that all because of exploiting people for their money and assets. Before going to see any doctor, hospital I'd truly suggest to anyone to get online, google your issue and see if you can't find some valuable information where you are actually able to help yourself. Serious!* There is no-one in this whole wide world who would care more about your well-being that YOU YOURSELF AND YOU* Take good care of yourselves everyone!*

It may be because they are dehydrated therefore they vomit what's left in their stomach. I dealt with this problem during my pregnancy. I had to drink plenty of fluids. Water made it worse at times. Suck on a peppermint or eat something salty to absorb that extra acid that comes up.

It looks to that you people have acid reflux

My daughter started getting sick when she was 8. She would vomit every Friday it seemed like. After a year and a half of going to doctors and trying various things. We had a big allergy test done that showed every possible thing she could be allergic to and sure enough she had a highgrade allergy to gluten and wheat. She also has some other ones, but once we figured this out we stopped eating the gluten and wheat and she is healed. It took a full year for her to feel good without getting migrane headaches and stomach aches and throwing up. Get this test done! It sounds like this might be what you have!

omgosh, have you had her tested for food allergies, or taken her off of Gluten, dairy, corn ect?

Ya, you are calling us useless, but you dont have TIME to see a doctor. This doesnt sound right, so you are counting on the general public. I would defanitly get tested for food allergies or do an elimination diet, no wheat, gluten, corn, dairy, ect. Also the gallblader sounds like something to check into, but of couse that would take TIME to see a doc about.