Hi well first off the clear burning mucus would be a slight acid reflux condition and u will have to just let all of it pour out same as the normal mucus it normally means u have a slight sinus infectection and the mucus will make its way into your stomach and cause an irritating feeling wich will cause some pain and discomfort and cause a throw up fest i would recomend just letting all the mucus pour out by throwing up of coarse and make sure u dring alot of electrolyte filled drinks not just plain water and eat saltene crackers.when u up chuck anything like that u also lose alot of electrolytes so u will need to replenish then.if u are not able to hold anything down then just get alot of rest.once u r able to hold food down dont go crazy and buy a big bucket of shrimp and feasting no u will need to slowly take food in.also sips of carbonated drinks will help to ease some discomfort in the belly.if u mention all this to a doctor they should prescribe some meds

Just before my flight I had a vomiting attack. I was fine all day before this, without any sign of nausea. I was then vomiting constantly for five hours (without diarrhea). It was so bad I had to sadly miss my flight. The ambulance arrived at the airport and told me it was a viral infection.

Would suggest readying the book "What's Eating Your Child?" by Dorfman. There are many, many substances that your child could be having a reaction to. Most traditional MDs and ODs are clueless to what's truly in our foods and drinks, unless you speak to highly specialized and educated oncologists. Start with eliminating dairy and processed products. Keep a food diary and her responses to the foods and drinks consumed. Work with whole foods, keep it simple and basic, and then start reintroducing foods back in. Start reading food and drink labels and looking up what's in them. Avoid artificial sweeteners too. At three she should not be vomiting 10x/day. That is not normal and the digestive fluids could be damaging her. Hope that helps.

You anti-vaccination idiots are the reason polio has resurfaced in children. You're literally killing your children because a self-admitted FRAUD lied about results (and abused children, what about that!) and admitted he lied to sell his own meds. Believing everything you see on your Facebook news feed may be easy, but it's also idiotic.

If u have acid problems try drinking apple cider viniger it is natural and helps ur stomach digest food where acid redosers after taking a while makes ur stomach stop making acid which is bad for digestion food and is armful although Apple cider viniger is hard to get down it's natural and want hurt u!!

It could be to with yeast starting to over grow and the body is trying to get rid of it so it doesn't tax the system. To test if you have yeast overgrowth in the digestive tract, take a glass of clean pure water (not tap water!) and (not after you've just brushed your teeth!) Spit in a glass and leave it next to your bed overnight. If the spit has 'grown' or 'grown strings' then it's yeast... You will want to buy a fungicidal yeast killer at a decent dose... and cut it out of your diet..  do the treatments and don't forget to take some natural milk thistle tablets to help clean out your liver and some activated charcoal to get rid of any by-products the havoc has caused....I really hope this helps... I am still on my journey to recovery too, almost there.. unfortunately the medical system has played no part in my recovery so i can only give you what i've learned.

Also try fresh lemon juice in water, and also Pineapple juice helps too (the bromelian in it) -- to break down the cellular wall of the jelly-like yeast.

You throw up yellow bile when there is nothing left in your stomach. It's the stuff that digests food in your stomach.

But u have time to write this... Smh

Starting when my daughter was about 5, every 2 weeks she would throw up every 20 mins about 10 times in a day. Then in between this she would wake up every morning with terrible nausea. I took her to the doctors and they did all sorts of tests including lactose intolerance. What they concluded was she had some sort of acid reflux. Well that was a bunch a bs. My friends suggested I cut out gluten and dairy, so I did. Guess what my daughter totally recovered. I added the gluten back in and she was still fine, but when I added the dairy back in she got sick again. I suggest to the children out there or adults having these issues to cut out dairy and see what happens.

Usually stomach bile