i just want to know that till ow any months abortion an be made and does it cause any harm.i think i am carrying from 2months and need to go for an abortion. so please reply fast as i dont want it to be too late.

From my understanding you can have it done from 8 weeks-12 or 15 weeks... so if you are 8 weeks than you can have it done now....... Have you thought long and hard about this and considered all your options?

Good luck.

I moved this topic to a more appropriate forum.....
Read over some of these posts I just dont want you coming back here in a few weeks the same as these other girls...filled with regret- Its a very permanent thing but you and you alone are the one who has to live with the reprecussions.
Just food for thought....adoption these days is a very accepted and even respected alternitive. You can even get a college scholarship from some of the agencies out there. They give you financial compensaition and also, if you were to choose this option you can still change your mind up until 48 hrs after birth. Even if they have already paid your rent and other bills. (I am NOT saying take advantage of people this way only reason I say this is so you know that nothing is set in stone unless YOU want it to be) There are SO many couples out there that will be grateful to you for eternity if you were to choose this option.
But again, this is ultimately up to you. If you choose to keep there are so many programs to support a single mom...I was leaning towards abortion in the past and today I am SO grateful that I didn't - as I look at my child and my husband who loves him and treats him as his own I have no idea how I could have lived with myself. AND I am so thankful for him....If you need to talk or have any questions I am here. Good luck with your decision...it is definately not an easy one- just make sure you are completely comfortable with the decision you make before you do anything permanent. Good luck