I stuff myself with tissue too and wear huge tena pads...Its very unattractive and makes me feel like a twat but its something I cant help but do,its literally my safey net loooool. My ex used to hate it and couldnt understad why i did it. Im only 21 I was expecting to have this when I was 80. Iit makes me glad and sad to see im not alone xx

By Dr. Seuss

Oh, the Places You'll Go!

Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You're on your own. And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go.

You'll look up and down streets. Look 'em over with care.
About some you will say, "I don't choose to go there."
With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet,
you're too smart to go down any not-so-good street.

And you may not find any
you'll want to go down.
In that case, of course,
you'll head straight out of town.

It's opener there
in the wide open air.

Out there things can happen
and frequently do
to people as brainy
and footsy as you.

And when things start to happen,
don't worry. Don't stew.
Just go right along.
You'll start happening too.

OH!
THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!

You'll be on your way up!
You'll be seeing great sights!
You'll join the high fliers
who soar to high heights.

You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed.
You'll pass the whole gang and you'll soon take the lead.
Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.
Wherever you go, you will top all the rest.

Except when you don' t
Because, sometimes, you won't.

I'm sorry to say so
but, sadly, it's true
and Hang-ups
can happen to you.

You can get all hung up
in a prickle-ly perch.
And your gang will fly on.
You'll be left in a Lurch.

You'll come down from the Lurch
with an unpleasant bump.
And the chances are, then,
that you'll be in a Slump.

And when you're in a Slump,
you're not in for much fun.
Un-slumping yourself
is not easily done.

You will come to a place where the streets are not marked.
Some windows are lighted. But mostly they're darked.
A place you could sprain both you elbow and chin!
Do you dare to stay out? Do you dare to go in?
How much can you lose? How much can you win?

And IF you go in, should you turn left or right...
or right-and-three-quarters? Or, maybe, not quite?
Or go around back and sneak in from behind?
Simple it's not, I'm afraid you will find,
for a mind-maker-upper to make up his mind.

You can get so confused
that you'll start in to race
down long wiggled roads at a break-necking pace
and grind on for miles across weirdish wild space,
headed, I fear, toward a most useless place.
The Waiting Place...

...for people just waiting.
Waiting for a train to go
or a bus to come, or a plane to go
or the mail to come, or the rain to go
or the phone to ring, or the snow to snow
or waiting around for a Yes or a No
or waiting for their hair to grow.
Everyone is just waiting.

Waiting for the fish to bite
or waiting for wind to fly a kite
or waiting around for Friday night
or waiting, perhaps, for their Uncle Jake
or a pot to boil, or a Better Break
or a sting of pearls, or a pair of pants
or a wig with curls, or Another Chance.
Everyone is just waiting.

NO!
That's not for you!

Somehow you'll escape
all that waiting and staying.
You'll find the bright places
where Boom Bands are playing.

With banner flip-flapping,
once more you'll ride high!
Ready for anything under the sky.
Ready because you're that kind of a guy!

Oh, the places you'll go! There is fun to be done!
There are points to be scored. there are games to be won.
And the magical things you can do with that ball
will make you the winning-est winner of all.
Fame! You'll be famous as famous can be,
with the whole wide world watching you win on TV.

Except when they don't.
Because, sometimes, they won't.

I'm afraid that some times
you'll play lonely games too.
Games you can't win
'cause you'll play against you.

All Alone!
Whether you like it or not,
Alone will be something
you'll be quite a lot.

And when you're alone, there's a very good chance
you'll meet things that scare you right out of your pants.
There are some, down the road between hither and yon,
that can scare you so much you won't want to go on.

But on you will go
though the weather be foul
On you will go
though your enemies prowl
On you will go
though the Hakken-Kraks howl
Onward up many
a frightening creek,
though your arms may get sore
and your sneakers may leak.

On and on you will hike
and I know you'll hike far
and face up to your problems
whatever they are.

You'll get mixed up, of course,
as you already know.
You'll get mixed up
with many strange birds as you go.
So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact
and remember that Life's
a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft.
And never mix up your right foot with your left.

And will you succeed?
Yes! You will, indeed!
(98 and 3 / 4 percent guaranteed.)

KID, YOU'LL MOVE MOUNTAINS!

So...
be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
you're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting.
So...get on your way

i am going through the same thing and it is really limiting my life and messing up with my mind.. i wish there is a way to treat this , i cannot get into others cars as well , nor enjoy flying .. not eating before a trip is something i do too but it is not healthy as it is leading me to loose lots of weight !
have you found any solution for that ?

please let me know if you had any luck dealing with this problem or if you have used any meds that worked well for you?

it is indeed nice to see and read that i am not alone and that there are some people going through the same misery as mine .. i am going through it and it has been limiting my life alot , avoiding travel , meeting new people , going to new places .. i lost the will of doing anything and just prefer to stay at home to spare the headache of this problem .. i suffer from panic and anxiety disorders and i am on anti depressants but it doesnt help with the irregular movements , so i dont think being described an anti depressant for this problem is the solution .. i watch my diet , i try to eat everything healthy , drink lots of water but nothing helps .. if it is psychological then there isnt a good psychologists in the world since we all are from different countries and have seen different dr's and no dr succeeded in solving the issue ..

not everyone around us can relate to what we are going through , yet we cannot expect them to do so ..if they are not going through the same they would never ever understand our fear .. in one of the posts someone said lets all move to a town where everyone can Sh** everywhere and no one cares ,, that managed to put a smile on my face whilest trying to find a solution or a hope for my issue ..

i have lost alot of weight due to this since i have been avoiding food when being out or going on a trip ..

as everyone ends their post , if any of you have found any solution or way to make them feel better please share ..

i hope we will all get rid of this life limiting problem..

Hello guys i have suffer the same problem for years and is getting worse. I have had like 5 medical studies done to me but they haven't fight anything wrong. I even thought about killing myself when i was younger. The problem was so crazy i even went to see a psychic reader who just took 50 dollars out of my pocket LOL. Then i met a doctor who told me the problem was caused by anxiety, but i have tried everything from yoga, relaxation techniques, breathing exercises, to smoking weed. I don't know what to do. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I have the sAme issue going on 13 years now and it's driving me crazy, ruining my life literally. I don't go anywhere or do anything if I don't have to cause I just font want to deal with it.
I need to break this cycle and start living my life, getting out in the world, seeing and doing things without the worry of my bowel.
Any help/ suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you! I will definitely try this.

Hello ,

i remember when this had began 5 years ago . i traveled to different country for a week .then i got back with this new bad change . 

just 1 week , what a disteny ?,i'm trying to figure the reasons since 5 years , but no luck 

in morning i'm stubid person , i can't get out door from my work to smoke , i just drink coffe in bathrom while i'm smoking  ,if i went to public bath and found others waiting . i will use it first no matter what happened and leave the apology to later. 

i note while i'm drinkiing alcohol , i can return to normal person , no need to bath . so i became alcoholic (drinking on evening) since 5 years . f**k this life . i didn't fly or took vacation since 5 years . in fact i didn't get out from the city i live . i mess those moment when you can walk on the street or in garden normal.

m 30 and can't have a girl friend  or have sex (m always thinknig , i can't get with her to any place ), always feel like bowel not empty . i think i will commmit sucide in next years .

oh guys i forgot . i started believe that magic has been done for me in this trip (country)

Just in accident Hit a guard rail doing 65 On Highway from black ice- My mouth was bleeding figure I need dentist My air bag did not deploy should have . Brand new car. Hit guard rail head on Mouth cut up Chin. Jaw hurts all the way to ear . Head bad Dizzy I fell over Vomiting Neck . Back Sore everywhere Left arm bad sore And first. Un control with bladder this am. All sudden bowel I had no clue I smelled it. No pain med- dealing What is wrong

i've used green tea , and it helps reduce this ,

Dear , I am suffering the problem but I consult psychiatrist doctor and also going through counselling. Now I have 10% relief within one month .I thing medicine is don't think about this when you need poop let it be happen and aviod as possible

Peppermint tea & peppermint capsules are helping me!

Hi
I have found a way to deal with this. I have experienced everything you have stated here and I'm slowly getting better. This is a case of anxiety and conditioning.You are normal and don't have physical problems whatsoever if it only occurs when you're outside and not at home. I suggest you guys read any books by Dr. Sarno about TMS (tension myoneural syndrome) and follow Dr. Claire Weekes advice in dealing with anxiety.
Mind you I don't feel scared anymore and don't feel the urge anymore in going out for places that are at least an hour away. It takes loads of courage, practice and relaxation to condition your mind and body. It didn't happen to me instantly, I took baby steps. At first, I tried testing myself at this distance and length of time until I build confidence and tolerance and then moved on to the next challenge. There will be setbacks but it's ok, you'll eventually get there. The more I have gotten relaxed, the more regularly timed my bowel movements became. I can even go out the house even if I haven't gone yet. Suddenly, you'll feel how irrational all these are.
If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them as much as I can. Remember, we can do this!