I've been wondering, I'm not experience having a child. I wanted to know how mothers felt in their stomach being pregnant 2-6 or 8-20 weeks, or whatever. how long does take you feel the small thing move lower in your stomach when you were pregnant, then stomach getting big, i ve heard 4-9 months, can feel the baby moving and having pain. Also, get bloated a lot in 2-6 weeks. Don't you ever feel full while you eat? Does your stomach telling you that need to eat or what? I'm wondering how is work.

Pleassse answer the questions. I will have a project and ask a real mothers for this information giving me answers.

Thank you sooo muccch!

I'm working on pregnancy number 3 and I'll tell you each pregnancy has been different. This 3rd time around I'm supposed to be 2 months pregnant but I can already feel the baby kicking like crazy and I'm as tight as a drum.

I do know the difference between gas and kicking because I've experienced them both this time around. The 2 are very different. My suggestion for you so that you can try to follow along with your pregnancy is to go to a site like enfamil.ca or enfamil.com. You can follow along with the prenatal development and it will help you to grow closer to your little one inside. Plus you can get a lot of freebies. If you live in the U.S. then you may have to go to the .com versions of the sites.

Other sites are

huggies.ca

pampers.com or pampers.ca

God Bless you and good luck with your new baby.

;-) hey thank you for helpin me alot i learned alot from readin what you wrote an i think you because i didnt no anything about how people are post to feel when your a couple months pregnant. thanks glynis