I'm a 21 year old Girl, long blonde Curls, and I have a job that stresses my hair(and skin).

I work in Animal Research, with large animals, and this sometimes involves up to 5 showers aday. Granted, I don't wash my hair each time, but atleast 2 times I have to do a complete wash.

The Issues I'm having, I'm loosing some hair, I know I need to get it cut, will this benefit my hair much? I do cut my own hair, just the ends regularly to rid of any deadends, but my hair has become thinner for the past while (also related to some hormone issues, although this is getting better with hormones from birth control) Its getting better though.

My Boyfriend laughs, saying I'm worse than his cat, he is always finding my hair around his place, but its true, my hair falls out, not in clumps, but regularly, and in the shower.

I don't brush my hair, more than once a week, its much better that way, it doesn't knot up or anything. To be honest, my hair does look reasonably healthy, I just don't know what to do about the falling out part of it.

Any advice would be great!!

Products to use, Vitamins to take, Oils etc.

Thanks

-Canadian Girl

I have the same issue. I'm going to the doctor soon though.. I've had this problem for 2 months already I don't know if its because I had two math classes in the past two months & i was stressing or I have a Tyroid problem. I really hope its not a tyroid problem. :-( I'm a little worried, I am def gonna start takikng vitamins. Anyway just wanna show some support you're not the only one. ;-)

As far as I know, there isn't much you can do to help improve hair unless you look at long-term solutions like good diet, being well hydrated, and that sort of thing. The hair already growing on your head is dead and no vitamins, oils, or anything like that will make it better. Does that make sense? What vitamins are you taking, PJG?