Hi I posted this in the startine forum but thought I would also post it here. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello
I am 45 years old and started running again in the last 6 months because my 13 year old twin daughters decided they liked cross country. So any way I am now running again and am looking forward to this coming year. However, I was wondering what I should expect for someone my age with a few extra pounds on them. I am 5'11 and weigh around 190, and I can run 10 miles at this point. Although it is rather slow. Is there any way I can expect to be able to run a 5K in the 21s-22s before mid season? I can run about a 24 now and run about 4 times a week. Would run more but I happen to have either a stone bruise or heel spur, and my Hams are tighter than a 30 day clock lol. Any way thanks in advance for any advice.

You probably will have no trouble getting to 21-22 min... 7 min a mile no sweat...

You gave a lot of your personal specs but you forgot 2 of the most important variables a good runner should have.... Large Balls and a Determined Heart.

both of which she would know nothing about.

good luck with your running return R4C.