I just started running in may seriously....with no real running experience except playing basketball in hight school if that even counts? but anyways in june i joined a local running club and have been running about 30 miles a week and lifting weights 3x a week and doing some biking also....My first race was a 5k on june 30 which i got 22.32 and then the week after that i ran a 10mile race and got 1h19min and on july 27 i ran another 5k and got 22.00..... I love running soo much but i want to get soo much better...i want to beable to run longer and faster......is it resonable for me to believe i can break 20min in 5k and run 60min flat in 10mile race??? Do u think one day i will be able to run a marathon in under 3h10min??? Im sorry for sounding like im crying but i kind of just need some motivation i guess.......

Sure, you can do those things. A 20 min 5K doesn't look like it would be too far off for you. A 60 min. 10 miler may take a little more effort and a sub 3:10 marathon more effort than that. You just need to set your mind to in and keep on running.

big goals there, try and take one at a time, i recommend the 5 k which is the best judge of the other ones. if you can really attack the 5k and do well in that you may be better able to judge what is going on. if you cannot break 20:00 for the 5k you actually need to break 1730 if you want do do the same pace for a 10 mile

i would do a few more races at each distance and get a better judge on your pace
otherwise doing quite well