So, if my girlfriend's hymen were to break during the first time, there will be blood.
How do I overcome them (the blood problem) when we are in bed (I'm afraid that the blood will stain on my bed), and how do I know whether her hymen breaks or not ?

well u can wash ur sheets .... or have sex on teh floor and u shud have sex with teh lights on so u can see if shes bleeding or not !

well, when the hymen breaks, not all girls will expirence pain or bleeding. if your worried about blood, dont do it on the floor cause blood stains carpet, clothes, and even wood floors sometimes. so that wont be good. use an old towel or two underneath her if your that worried about blood getting on your bed. and remember always use a condom!

well if he got carpet obviously not goo idea for floor but if its tile type of floor he cn clean it blood doesnt stair floor tiles .....tho i do have to agree that not all girl bleed or fell plain ....

wow ... its not like its going to be a tsunami of blood, like sheesh.

Don't be a pansy about it! If your that worried about blood; why bother having SEX at all!?

if i shag a virgin ill do it on gold a f bed is nothing for a virgin

luhbkuyg vjh jhgv hv hjgvjftg rfd ehfgts jyugjbhjvfg fjytgdc drytedvytf 

Ok so I'm 17 and my boy friend and I had sex in his bed our first time. The blood was EVERYWHERE!!!! Like it was mortifying. After we both rushed to the shower to hose off our legs and everything else we reAlized it was all over his bed. We came up with the lie that I had gotten my period and if bled through my pants. When his pArents got home I was wearing a pair of his shorts and they believed the lie. We put all the bloody towels And condom in a garbage bag then stuck it in the very bottom of the trash can outside. It was overall a horrible experience... We haven't been caught yet.

Hi. My girlfriend are 18 years old now i want to check her hymen are break now what i do?

I do agree that some pple might not bled when breaking their hymen. But I don't understand the need to have sex with a virgin girl if you'r worried about the blood coming out of her. Simply look for a girl who is not virgin.

There could still be blood even if she is not a virgin