I want to know!!! Please tell me about it . Thank you shannnon

Im xactly the same on methadone fat an cant loose the weight iv gained 60plds an hate myself PLZZZZ tell me what to do I will do anything at this point. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I'm curious about it!!!

Hi im is the same sad boat as the rest ive bn on methadone for 7 years and used to weight 110 and now im at 165!!!!! This is insane nothing has helped ive bn on every diet thwir is and stuck to it. Ive spent hundreds of dollars on diets pills and still nothing!!. But ive seen no reply back from u on the hcg??? Please respond and let me know how u did it or wat hug u used.Thanks so much!!!! :)

What did you do to lose the weight?

Please let me know how u lost weight..I am desperate.. Thank u Kasey

You know I can relate to most of you...I've been so freakin depressed for two reasons...One, I'm a whale and two, I've ben dealing with fibromyalgia. It all started because I gained weight like crazy and I was tired and I had slight body aches. One day I was online searching for the magical answer and I came across vitadone. It's the multivitamin specifically made for people on methadone maintenance. Helps with fatigue, sweating, constipation, sugar-cravings, etc. basically to help with all the bad side effects of methadone. It has a higher amounts of vitamins than most multi vitamins. And I have heard people say they stated losing weight. It is even made without iron for people with hep C and anyone can take it, not just people on methadone.anyway back to my sob story... It really is a great product but stupid me gave up on it after 2 weeks because i was still so mother effin tired. Well the pain through out my body started getting worse, I woke up stiff every morning, headaches everyday, and i could sleep all day....well I did my research and found fibromyalgia saw a specialist and guess what? Got diagnosed with fibromyalgia and while all this was happening my weight kept going up and up and up. I hate the way I look! I'm now 220 lbs...I was 140 when I started the methadone clinic. I feel disgusting. I'm so embarrassed when I see people i know. The only answer I've found was to start weanig off the methadone...even then it's gunna be a problem for me because the fibro pain has gotten so bad just washing a couple dishes puts me in tears. Luckily for me my mom suffers from nueropathy (resulted from a crushed nerve during a hip replacement surgery) and needs to lose weight too. We found a gym that also offers water aerobics and other water activities. So what I'm going to do is a cleanse, take vitadone, eat right, do water exercise, while weaning off this evil medication...don't get me wrong it's the reason I'm clean almost 1 1/5 years but it's also the reason I'm obese

Amber i read your first post about your weight gain and i'm on methadone as well Im normally 135 in weight and methadone made me gain all the way to 210. For the last year i went down in milligrams I was on 190 and then now i'm on 70 but im still as heavy, always constipated that is the root of the problem My liver can not metabolize at a normal rate. Liver function is very important when the liver is clogged or covered in junk it can be hard to lose weight leaving all the food we eat to be belly fat. I f the body doesnt break down and metabolize or filter out fat toxins or breakdown fat through the small intestines the body will store fat in the belly area.So i have read alot about weight gain and all the things i can do. Getting off my methadone isn't a option methadone has kept me sober and balanced and is apart of my life now being that it is my treatment and the only thing that has worked for me. i looked to see if a liver cleanse would effect your meds im not sure if drinking lemon water or drinking tea and detoxing the liver would push your methadone out. There is a a natural supplement i saw that i'm going to try it's called liv lean formula #1 or you can try putting lemon in your water,drinking green tea, eating grapefruit, try blending strawberrys and fruits make a shake, also stay away from processed foods! I really think this might be the answer being that methadone stops me from using the restroom and i cant get rid of the toxins from my liver and my liver has slowed down with my metabolism. That has to be what it is I'm also going to have to work out but what i was going to say if you look on the internet google how to cleanse my liver there are so many ways but very easy. The reason i felt to write you is right before i saw your post i was thinking seriously on cleansing my liver what methadone does to me and all the sudden i saw you say i thought about cleansing my liver but you were worried, I know that if your liver is functioning and your liver is responsible for healthy hormone balance and is also responsible for detoxifying excess estrogen, estrogen overload causes the body to store fat in belly area so if maintaining the liver and cleansing and turning it into a fat burner instead of causing your body to store fat i think your med's might work even better. I am going to eat better and try to take care of my liver now cause i think that could be why im gaining the weight cause i never use the restroom. if my metabolism is so slow and my liver is responsible for that and i have belly fat now so i must have high estrogen and my liver is responsible for that and my blood sugar off cause i crave sugar and sweets and my liver is responsible for that it must be why im gaining so much weight so i think a liver diet is the best. Ill try that but i must get back into my bikini im going cookoo cause this wieght. I had a supermodel body and now i must figure out how to loose the wieght so wish me luck and you as well and others who are trying to loose the weight. I think this could work!!! : )

exercise ,liver detox! way to go!

Hi! YES PLEASE help me. I have gained so much and it feels impossible to lose it I feel I've tried everything. I am very interested in what you have to say please please please get back to me thank you!

jessjI hope you still come on this site.what kind of hcg is it?is it a certain pill i have to buy?ive gained 46pounds in a year in a half on methadone and than over top of that just had a baby almost two months ago.

I am having this same exact problem!!!! I weigh more than I did when I was 8 months pregnant. I have gained about 30 pounds since I started methadone 6 months ago. I'm on 70 mg and I don't want to lower my dose. I have a 6 month old baby and you'd think I would be gaining weight like this since he's a handful. ..iit's not fair. What should I do?!

how to order HCG because ive gained 40 pds on methadone and thought i was pregnant cuz i was so fat and havent had period but my tubes are tied so please let me know how i order HCG and thank you for your post you are a blessing to many and i will share with my sis whos on methadone and all the people i know this could save many lives cuz i know lots of people that quit methadone and then go back to heroine because of weight gain....anyways please email me info to get HCG and thanks

Yes please tell me. Gained 75 pounds in 3 years. Help

How did you do it???