In school we were taught about protein like a brick in the wall. The wall was our body. They also taught us that there is no function in our body which could maintain without proteins. That is why I started to take care of my nutrition when I started with exercises. The cause was that my intake of protein becomes larger. But, my muscles were not much bigger. Do I need protein supplement?

It is true that people who exercise do need more proteins than the other. Although, doctors are saying that protein in general is adequate, we all do not belong to general population. My personal opinion is that you might use protein supplement in order to build your muscles. But, it won't be harmful to ask your doctor about this.

Proteins are very important part in our bodies because they are responsible for our growth and development in our life. Proteins have a role to repair damaged cells and build new ones. Not like everything should be taking with limitation so is the case with proteins. Too many proteins can lead to complications with cholesterol and also with your kidneys and gout. On the other hand too low intake of proteins can lead to weaker immune system and can have adverse effect on your blood plasma. This can cause anemia and lead to more serious complications.
How do you intake proteins? Do you follow a certain diet? I know that proteins are located in eggs, beans and dairy and meat products.