Hello there. I'm 25 years old and I've just started practicing karate. I have 4 trainings a week and I feel great. Anyway, from time to time I have problems with sore muscles. It can be very much annoying and I even have to skip my karate classes. What to do against sore muscles?

This is actually quite a serious topic. Muscle soreness in your case is surely caused by muscle spasms. This can happen if you're overtraining, or if you do not have enough rest between training sessions. Other things known to cause sore muscles are muscle and tissue damage. To get rid of this problems, you could do warm ups between intensive exercise sets. Also, you must rest long enough after training class, so that your muscles can recover. Sometimes resting a whole week of resting can do more good than constant training.