I am curious to know what your fasting blood glucose number was this morning?  You meaning anyone ..lol.  I am just wondering if all diabetics have fluctuating numbers with their fasting blood glucose .  Mine bounces around here and there, like 99 one morning or 86 another morning, 89 this morning.... so it is never the same.  Is it suppose to do that are should it be the same number every time?  Does yours do that same thing and that means I am normal?  lol... I would like a few people commenting if at all possible.  Thanks!

The blood sugars are a funny thing.  Anyway they will fluctuate all the time; it is just natural that they do that.  Blood glucose levels will go up and down all through the day depending on what you eat, how much you exercise, how your insulin is responding to the needs of your body or if it is responding at all.... there are many things that affect your blood sugar.  So you don't need to worry. It looks like yours is doing really good from the looks of it.  It would only be concerning if they started to go out of range.  If your fasting started to go into the 100's or more, you would need to speak to your doctor.  The same goes for your blood sugars between meals. 

So if my blood sugar goes up and down like high 150 to low 122 the next day, I would need to be worried? I have this happen a lot and I never think much about it really. I feel just fine so I just go my own merry way.

Who else has sugars that go up and down and feel fine? I am not worrying about it, just want to know if anyone else has this happen.