I was wondering if there are any good online blood glucose diaries available?  I don't like the diaries that you write in because I keep losing mine.  If it is online, I go type it in and I know it will tabulate.  Are there any that will calculate A1c results too?  I would love that so i can keep track of my A1c.  The more features, the better!  Thank you all so much!

There are so many websites you can navigate to find a blood glucose diary that you like best.  I haven't seen any that averages your blood sugars to an A1c value but you may find something like that somewhere that maybe I haven't looked.  Keeping track of your sugars are a great way to stay motivated and on task, as well as, accountable.  The more honest you are, the better it works for you.  It always helps me to see something tangible like the numbers on the scale, for instance.  I want to see that I am getting something for the dieting I do and that if the numbers are going down, I know I am doing it right.  If they are not, then I had better do something about it.  With the blood sugar documentation, I know if the numbers are too high, I had better do something different.  I think of the bad things that are associated with the high numbers, like the sugars damaging my eye vessels and other problems that occur with hyperglycemia.  I hope you find an online blood glucose diary that fits into your life.

I have been all around the net and they have dozens of tools to use for recording blood glucose, most of them free, some with a cost attached. I haven't bought any since there are so many that are available at no cost. I don't have any I would recommend but I know that you should be able to find an online blood glucose diary without any problem.