Looking back: What was your worst race? Wadsworth 4 miler a few years ago, rained snowed and wind blew the entire time. It sucked. What was your best race? Canal Classic 5k this year when I ran 18:43 What is your favorite race?Any race I win my age group

Worst Race: Easy. Twin Cities Marathon. Got sick the week before. Tried to run it. Big mistake. Dropped out at mile 18.

Best race: Sioux Falls 1/2 marathon. Had an awesome day and avged 7:06 a mile on that day, and set a PR. Coincidentally, that was the year I ran my fastest marathon.

Favorite race: Sioux Falls 1/2 marathon. I've run it 3 times, and each year it has been my best performance of the year. Why? :shrug:

What was your worst race?
Easily, my half marathon at Madison this year. Started way too fast and tried to keep up with the SIL. I finally let her go at the halfway point, and it was all downhill from there. :(

What was your best race?
Okay, this goes way back, but it was a T.E.A.M. thing, okay? High School Cross Country at an invite. We decided as a team to run the first half of the race together - leaving no one behind. At the halfway point, we were near the end of the 60 or so field. We declared it GO TIME and started picking runners off. We wound up taking the team title, and I finished with a team high 4th place overall. It was a great feeling! (one I will never have again, mind you.)

What is your favorite race?
I would have to say the Kettle Races in Kewaskum. I love hills and it's loaded with them.

Worst race :: First/only triathlon. That's been the only race where I thought I might actually die.

Best race :: My first XC race this year. It was a tought course and I may have set a PR but I don't recall. That was the proudest I've been of any race effort. Pushed hard the whole way.

Favorite race :: Franklin, TN Turket Trot I guess. I'm doing it for the 3rd time this year.