I live in a little town and there are only few sports stores so I always have a problem when I have to buy running shoes and other equipment. I usually go to one of the nearby cities but I reckon, why complicate when there is the Internet and its benefits. Ive decided to start shopping online. Can you tell me which one is the best online running shoe store?

Before I tell you that, I have to tell you my experiences with online shopping. Nothing bad has ever happened to me in the sense that my credit card was overcharged or something, but there are certain important things that you should pay attention to. The size of running shoes varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, and whats size 8 for Adidas can differ from size 8 for Asics. Besides, it all depends of the type of shoe, because cushion shoes tend to have less space in the inside and you should bear that in mind. Also, never order running shoes in your regular, street shoe size. Its best to take half an inch larger, because the fabric is completely different and you should account for that. The best is to try on, for example, Adidas cushion shoes in a regular store in order to know the exact size for the particular type and manufacturer.

Buying shoes online is really easy especially if you already know your size and model. I've been wearing the same model for 4 years and always buy online. It's usually a lot cheaper than a local specialty running store.

Hi

I personallly recommend buying running shoes online, as it definately saves you time and money.

Make sure the company you are using offers a Free return policy, with no strings attached !!! So that if you do order the wrong size it can be resolved without you having to occur extra expenses !!!

Yeah I buy online too get pretty sweet deals :)