When I was like 9 I was always coughing up little green balls. I'm sure those didn't come from my tonsils, but those were what made me look in the mirror at my throat. I'm twelve now, and every so often I will wake up and feel like there is a hair or something lodged in my throat. So I go downstairs into the bathroom and look. My stones are really small compared to the sizes other people say they have, and my tonsils never hurt, its just annoying feeling. So I get a Q-tip and I stick it in the back of my throat and gently rub the white spot until it falls out. No big deal. Except this morning, my mouth tasted HORRIBLE and it fell like I had a hairball in my throat so I got the Q-tip and pulled it out. Then I spit my yucky mouth-taste spit in the sink, and sure enough there was a bunch of bloody saliva. o.O So of course I sort of freaked out because that had never happened. Then I looked back in my throat and saw that a bunch more of that white crud had taken place of the one I pulled out. So I prodded it out with a Q-tip and when I pulled the Q-tip out of my mouth there was a bunch of blood on it. I hurried and called my mom at work, and now I have a doc appointment scheduled at three. =]

I have had a sore throat for the past two days i finally decided to check out what was going on with my throat well i found a tonsil stone. i took it out... but now a few hours have past and i went back to look at it and its bleeding should i go to the doctor.

i seem to have one of these, but i gag really easily and theres no way i can even get something back far enough to touch my tonsils. any ideas how to remove it?

Hey,

I had the same issues as well. I was able to find out some pretty decent solutions and even some guides showing how to remove them.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I found a pretty decent website that has remedies for this problem. As far as I can tell it's legit and doesn't try to sell you a crappy book! It's if you guys are interested.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

i've been suffering from white stones since i could remember,
i would get high fevers and
i would have hard times to swallow
my tounsils were always irritated and big ....
All the sudden they just magically disapeared,
i was so happy that nightmare was gone,

then today after around 2 years without having them
i was drinking juice and they began to burn...
i looked in the mirror and there they were again, but this time my tounsils were bleeding too....

ive had enough of the unpleasent odors and embarresing moments i had to go through because of them and i want to get rid of these white stones for good

So i would like to know if theres any other way to treat it,
without having to do surgery....
like home remedies, or anything please
ill appreciated:D

Here is an article that has insteresting information about Thonsilloliths.

https://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/Tonsil_Stones_Treatment__How_to_Cure_Tonsilloliths__a1059.html

Did you ever go to doctor before, when you had this problem?

I noticed that my tonsils were bleeding a little, I sprayed chloroseptic throat spray on them and them got rid of it.

I have always had these lil white things coming from my tonsils until about two months ago and then recently i got them back i found out that it was because i had stop drinking as much water. I had been drinking about 64+ oz of water a day, basically till it made me wanted to barf - i woundnt reccomend drinking that much because you can get water intoxication from too much water. Drink what you can handle, if its one glass of water (8oz) you push yourself to drink two. It had helped me, hope it helps you guys.

I get these tonsils stones also! To remove them I gargle with hydrogen peroxide. Sometimes I have to dilute it with a little water. Then I take a water pic and spray my tonsils! Sometimes it takes more than once but so far removal has been very successful.

I started smoking before the summer started, and about 4 weeks after I started to see these small white pieces of puss/ tonsil stones(?) On my left side there are s few crypts where this stuff is coming from. On my right side, it looks like my tonsil dropped making this gap.. I took a Qtip and poked around. There was a big white blob.. Since I removed it (3 weeks ago) there hasn't been build up on my right side, just on the left. Today I took out some them stones, and a crypt started to bleed.. now im getting worried. When I first spotted these things, I immediately google searched it.. could it be throat cancer? or just an infection from the smoking.

I was sitting down reading when i felt as if something was stuck in the back of my throat i looked in the mirror and i saw a white thing on it. I got a Q-tip and rubbed it off. it also had a nasty smell I've had it before once but i got if of and didnt really think much of it what is it ?

ok so i have the same issue but ive noticed them on one tonsil not both i can remember them as far back as i was a lil kid im 21 now  i woke up last night having to use the bathroom and noticed my right tonsil wat hurting and when i looked there were 2 whit heads i got some twezers cleaned the and pulled them out one was kinda greenish and the other was grey one bleed. . ive tryed saltwater ada antihistimen y alergies are terrible this time of year,could that be a factor in this. is a mouth wash helpfull..

To everyone on this forum

I have had tonsil stones for a year or so I never used to get them - they are fairly normal in a lot of people, so this probably doesnt apply to most of anyone here, but if you havent had your doctor check them out and make sure they are *ONLY* tonsil stones you should - what began with tonsil stones for me ended with possible mersa in my ears throat and nose. Its not the norm, and tonsil stones are really mostly harmless, but my doctors were sure I only had tonsils stones, and now they are checking for mersa. They said its definately a nasty staph infection - I will add I have nasty autoimmune issues so this probably isnt anything for everyone to worry about, but best to be safe.

I got my stones checked out when my tonsils started bleeding often.

Good luck to everyone!

HI IVE ALWAYS SUFFERED WITH HONEY COMBS BUT NEVER THIS BAD ITS ENVELOPED MY TONSILS AND LOOKS LIKE ITS GOING RIGHT DOWN MY TROAT AND WHEN I COUGH IT OUT ITS COVERED WITH BLOOD WHICH FOLLOWS BLOOD IN MY SALIVA